Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've run into a dead-end with the sleepytime drink. If I give them a drink around the campfire, the cousin tells the MC it tastes like shit, and then he's told to have them play Truth or Dare first, but on nights following the VN tells you the MC is too tired, even if you had slept all day long. Worse, once you've wasted the drink in the first scenario, you can never get more fruits to create more.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I've run into a dead-end with the sleepytime drink. If I give them a drink around the campfire, the cousin tells the MC it tastes like shit, and then he's told to have them play Truth or Dare first, but on nights following the VN tells you the MC is too tired, even if you had slept all day long. Worse, once you've wasted the drink in the first scenario, you can never get more fruits to create more.
That's strange. You should be able to find other fruits. Can you post your save and describe steps to get to your "deadend"?

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I updated the Fix Mod in order to deal with the "Bathing" button. I can't guarantee it solves everything but it does solve a few problems with this button.

@ Soulblader356
You need to install the fix and bath twice first hour in the morning to progress in your quest.

I was hoping you'd pick up on this. This was the problem in the code that I was talking about a few pages ago.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
That's strange. You should be able to find other fruits. Can you post your save and describe steps to get to your "deadend"?
I will, as long as I'm not shamed for using the console. In the meantime I'm rummaging through the code

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
thank you but i havent played this in a while how do i go fish? i dont see the option in the beach or lake
Normally it is a bug in fishing which disable the campfire. If you have never fished then.... It's something else. n this case, the easiest way would be to use the console to reactivate the campfire. Do you know how to use it?

Edit: I understood. Fishing is disabled when MC is poisoned. You have to use the console then.

Command: fire_visible = True

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Guys in incomplete pictures, although I have downloaded the fixes, but nothing has changed. Should I play from the first game because I used the old save?

Nocturnus666

Mar 18, 2019
Normally it is a bug in fishing which disable the campfire. If you have never fished then.... It's something else. n this case, the easiest way would be to use the console to reactivate the campfire. Do you know how to use it?

Edit: I understood. Fishing is disabled when MC is poisoned. You have to use the console then.

Command: fire_visible = True
sorry to say i never used the console. can you explain? thx :)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys in incomplete pictures, although I have downloaded the fixes, but nothing has changed. Should I play from the first game because I used the old save?
And what's your problem exactly? Because if it's only the "bath_therapy_02_iddle" thing, it's not a problem. It's a button which can't be displayed but has no use for now.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
full size game
1/ Unzip the attached file in your "game" folder
2/ Load your save
3/ Open the console by pressing Shift + O (you'll see a light grey background)
4/ Type: fire_visible = True (case sensitive)
5/ Close the console by pressing Escape Key
6/ Enjoy (I hope :D)

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
And what's your problem exactly? Because if it's only the "bath_therapy_02_iddle" thing, it's not a problem. It's a button which can't be displayed but has no use for now.
Why do you close the game Azan because everything stops after this

I mean there is no problem if there is no need to re-play from the beginning?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Why do you close the game Azan because everything stops after this

I mean there is no problem if there is no need to re-play from the beginning?
Must be me but I don't understand what you said.
BTW I opened your save and don't see anything special.

Nocturnus666

Mar 18, 2019
1/ Unzip the attached file in your "game" folder
2/ Load your save
3/ Open the console by pressing Shift + O (you'll see a light grey background)
4/ Type: fire_visible = True (case sensitive)
5/ Close the console by pressing Escape Key
6/ Enjoy (I hope :D)
oh man this is pretty sad.. i manage to type it in the console but it still doesnt work... is it supose to show up the recipe or just to be able to create the fireplace? anyway none of those things are hapening here a save after i changed the console, maybe it helps..

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
oh man this is pretty sad.. i manage to type it in the console but it still doesnt work... is it supose to show up the recipe or just to be able to create the fireplace? anyway none of those things are hapening here a save after i changed the console, maybe it helps..
The variable is still false in your new save. Could you redo the procedure and post a screenshot of the console before you close it?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes