Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i take someone save and it fix but now somthing bug again, at the next step after craft that healing he must do it again, i have empty bottle but in the crafting show 0 and when click Craft say - i dont need that now, but quest say i need it :D
The craft screen doesn't say you need empty bottle but unboiled water and you haven"t in your save. If you fill the bottle, the craft works.

Reactions: Alen Mak

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
The stamina bit is crazy busted right now or seems to be, the "go to bed early" bit doesn't work I keep sleeping all day, there is no go to bed early option. Zero I can only sleep for one hour till night, and then wake up at dawn and my char never jerks off at the pond, and I go to the pond no options to do that there either. Its pretty aggravating.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I need the red plant for the antidote but I have searched everywhere over multiple days? Any idea where is spawns? or have I encountered a bug.
Go to forest, click on the 'Small' Mag Glass to the right, above where you normally click to search.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
The bathe icon in the morning is grayed out and it's been some time since the hands healed. How to reactivate?
I think this has something to do with the new code in estanque_search.rpy, but I can't say for sure. I'm missing static variables that are set as triggers in the icons: "if poison_09==False or wake_up_09==True".

Maybe it's missing an "else" line? idk, not a coder -.-

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
Once you have discovered the cave and grabbed the dry grass/straw (See Mission 5: A shadow in the night) you can try to make fire again.I do not understand

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I updated the fix in my mods. The old Fishing Fix becomes only Fix.

!!! You need to delete the old one if you used it (delete fishing_fix.rpy and fishing_fix.rpyc in "game" folder) because one of the fixes it contains was fixed by the dev in a different way than mine.

The new mod also now fixes an issue with earlier yoga scenes that are no longer accessible since the new version 0.9.

@ Prof.Dr.Naimis

Reactions: QORGY0D73H

Prof.Dr.Naimis

Sep 16, 2017
I updated the fix in my mods. The old Fishing Fix becomes only Fix.

!!! You need to delete the old one if you used it (delete fishing_fix.rpy and fishing_fix.rpyc in "game" folder) because one of the fixes it contains was fixed by the dev in a different way than mine.

The new mod also now fixes an issue with earlier yoga scenes that are no longer accessible since the new version 0.9.

@ Prof.Dr.Naimis
Yes, that fixed the problem. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I think this has something to do with the new code in estanque_search.rpy, but I can't say for sure. I'm missing static variables that are set as triggers in the icons: "if poison_09==False or wake_up_09==True".

Maybe it's missing an "else" line? idk, not a coder -.-
It's this line: sensitive (wake_up_09==False and yoga_nude_02==True)

Deleted it and it worked--I'm sure it's going to mess up something down the road though.

milfsfan

Mar 12, 2019
Yes there is, sex_stamina = "XXX" (0-100). So if you wanna skip "pond mission" sex stamina, then write in console sex_stamina = 60 and you are ready to go ;) tested, works

EDIT: Even if you manage to get this scene, game stuck after it. Or I dont know what to do next
How do you open console in game?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes