MastersSymphony

Sep 16, 2018
Patreon Page says:
STRANDED DICK vers. 0.3 progress: 99% (Last checks before release)

And he said the Update is coming in September. So i guess its coming next week

Reactions: JagHond

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I really enjoyed my first play through. This game has a lot of potential!

But something is whacky with the RNG. After learning all then ins and outs of the first playthrough I started a new one real quick to see if I had missed anything and no matter what no rocks, sticks, or the new pond location ever spawned.

Some kind of trigger I wasn't getting for those to start spawning perhaps, including the 3rd explorable location.:unsure: I had researched with the book. She had a sun burn...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed my first play through. This game has a lot of potential!

But something is whacky with the RNG. After learning all then ins and outs of the first playthrough I started a new one real quick to see if I had missed anything and no matter what no rocks, sticks, or the new pond location ever spawned.

Some kind of trigger I wasn't getting for those to start spawning perhaps, including the 3rd explorable location.:unsure: I had researched with the book. She had a sun burn...
for sunburns you need to make lotion to ease pain and for that you need to find that special plant near pool area.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Friends, I've got the Incest patch for version 0.2
Enjoy!
You can't have it in RPY? I have to translate it, I know how to extract the RPA files but I don't know how to recompile them.
Non si può avere in RPY? devo tradurla , so come estrarli i file RPA ma non so come ricompilare.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
for sunburns you need to make lotion to ease pain and for that you need to find that special plant near pool area.
Yeah, I knew that from the first playthrough but the second playthrough never led to the pool area being discovered. And I grinded for some time, several days longer than the first playthrough by my guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I knew that from the first playthrough but the second playthrough never led to the pool area being discovered. And I grinded for some time, several days longer than the first playthrough by my guess.
you have missed something but beats me what.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Finally found a new project I want to support and when I....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgot that I got so pissed at patreon that I disabled my account in Dec 2018. Apparently that's a forever thing. Can't reuse that email address at least.

Anyone aware of other ways to support this developer?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Forgot that I got so pissed at patreon that I disabled my account in Dec 2018. Apparently that's a forever thing. Can't reuse that email address at least.

Use new email!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Is your email address a gmail one? If so, add +1 to the end of the front half, and it will send to the same account. For example, if your email address was SubleHustle@gmail.com, sign up for a new Patreon account with SubtleHustle+1@gmail.com

Reactions: Brovalon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or add dot between 1st and last name or whatever is your login.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Is your email address a gmail one? If so, add +1 to the end of the front half, and it will send to the same account. For example, if your email address was SubleHustle@gmail.com, sign up for a new Patreon account with SubtleHustle+1@gmail.com
I did not know that!

Eww staggered release dates based on pledge amount.

What's the current billing date on Patreon? First of the month? So I pledge now and pay and then in a few days get billed again?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes