BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

How are you, friends?

Here is a Walkthrough for Stranded Dick - version 0.2

During this week, I will be posting some news about v0.3. and also, I'll be making a poll about future content.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

How are you, friends?

During this week, I will be posting some news about v0.3. and also, I'll be making a poll about future content.

Merci
Thank you

Reactions: BaasB

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
There nothing here really. Not really any sexual content aside from watching a girl masturbate in a pond, and the screens are pretty default. Lots of typos.

My suggestion to the dev is to work harder on creating actual storyline events and actual sex instead of a sandbox that really should have been made in a 3D Unity env instead of Ren'py. In fact, I think if you made it a 3D Unity game, it'd be exponentially better.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
There nothing here really. Not really any sexual content aside from watching a girl masturbate in a pond, and the screens are pretty default. Lots of typos.

My suggestion to the dev is to work harder on creating actual storyline events and actual sex instead of a sandbox that really should have been made in a 3D Unity env instead of Ren'py. In fact, I think if you made it a 3D Unity game, it'd be exponentially better.
If he goes unity, he'll lose the Android fanbase. I think i like how the story develops, but extreme grind is the real problem here! Minimal grind with the same story arc will be good.

Jeko.john

Nov 3, 2017

How are you, friends?

Thanks!!! (y)

Reactions: tom882

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The Game would be better, if... you dont have to be called everytime the Girl wants to eat, why she dont eat alone.
The Bananas could be much more!
The Daytime is too fast at an End.
And more Exploring would be better, instead of always running back to Dinner.
Thx

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The Game would be better, if... you dont have to be called everytime the Girl wants to eat, why she dont eat alone.
The Bananas could be much more!
The Daytime is too fast at an End.
And more Exploring would be better, instead of always running back to Dinner.
Thx
Eating is essential mate, whether it be a tuna or a pussy.

Reactions: bulifun

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
How many patreon does he have? any one know? this game should call Feeding my mom lol

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
ohh I love the stranded, survival aspect. I'll wait for more updates and see more tags added to this game to try it out.
So far I'm loving the direction this game taken on. I'd like to see only the two characters for a while. When there's only two people, you can build a lot of heat around it. If another person comes in, you no longer need each other.

I wish the dev realises what he's got in his hand because he's very tempted towards bringing in another character!

Reactions: JagHond
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes