Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Why am I always starving to death? I find food every day, sometimes twice a day. How can my health go from 25% to 6% in 24 hours? The game mechanics need a lot of work.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Why am I always starving to death? I find food every day, sometimes twice a day. How can my health go from 25% to 6% in 24 hours? The game mechanics need a lot of work.
Cant be sure, but when its time to eat, if you just click the icon on the bottom right it concludes the eating phase. you have to click in the food and use it.
If the girl is getting -10 mood every time you eat its because you are not eating

swammy

Aug 4, 2017
Currently stuck on the pond task. Done every other tasks though can't get help washing. Peeping does nothing and can't ask Rachel anything. Any clues?

judejitsu

Jun 27, 2018
Keep increasing her arousal. Watch her all the time. She will eventually help you bathing and lose her top accidentally.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Currently stuck on the pond task. Done every other tasks though can't get help washing. Peeping does nothing and can't ask Rachel anything. Any clues?
When you are at the lake peeping..... the next hour she is on the hill of the lake clothed. click on her and ask for help ... I hope you see this.... if not not sure what is wrong.

Reactions: swammy

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Chris Greenway said:
where is craft button i go to inventory i don't see it rock and wood no to use to click on

First you have to complete the book research for the icon to appear (then click on the inventory and it will be on the top right corner)
Yes that's right in the top left there are your tasks there you can see what you need to do. ;)

Reactions: RayRat

ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
iam stuck on crafting campfire study. i click on the book "research campfire" and its closes without any message

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
i did the research just could't find it maybe a bug there is no craft button
if the task says to read a book then he will let you do it otherwise he will write that there is nothing to read about... or something like that. maybe you have a glitch...:cool:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
This game really needs another food source. Maybe some fish washed up on the beach. After I figured out the eating thing I still ended up starving although it was later in the game.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes