Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Kinda dumb to disable rollback. All you're doing is forcing ppl to savescum instead. Ain't changing the outcome, just being a dick. Tick, tick, points neg. Along with the grammar already. And they just got on the beach. Annd, of course, lets rub sticks to light a fire. Fuck the Zippo. Oh noes \o/ it's out of fuel. Fuck the flint and strike wheel to make sparks to start a fire. *eyerolls inbak of head*

Last edited:
Reactions: mega113

Big Head

Jun 21, 2020
iam stuck on crafting campfire study. i click on the book "research campfire" and its closes without any message
Did you use the cheat code for the book? If you did, you get stuck.
Get the campfire_research back to "0" to amend the problem.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think is 60% to make her go topless during the bath scene.
I finish it all and the status doesn't change for now.
Yea...that is what I got... It also give you a -20 if you let her bathe you and you get a hard on.....

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
This game really has potential. Keep doing the great work. Release the next update sooner.

One more thing: Keep the grinding to minimal. Repetitive grinding can take people out of the essence of the story. I've seen it happen with other games!

Reactions: Stranded Dick

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Nice story, Render . ETC.. but.. NAV is gonna be a pain... (CAN SEE it NOW) click click.. DEV are loosing the whole point of game, (FULL HAMMER) or Virgin.. IN REAL LIFE its the CHASE,. slow burn .. LOOK @ the Greatest GAMES, take a leaf SNIFF it hard, u get there .. nice 1st JOB .. almost

Stranded Dick

Jan 26, 2020
This game really has potential. Keep doing the great work. Release the next update sooner.

One more thing: Keep the grinding to minimal. Repetitive grinding can take people out of the essence of the story. I've seen it happen with other games!
Thank you!!(y) I appreciate your advice and all the constructive comments I've been reading here!!!

Soon I'll be releasing 0.2b in wich, among other things, I will update the levels of difficulty with a "very easy" mode for players that don't want to spend time gathering resources.
Another thing that will be changed, is the way tutorials are shown (It will be done in a more visual way)

Greetings to all!!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I already drank soda during meal but despite that the soda's consumed there's no empty can in inventory or in the crafting recipe.....tried several times
Oh sorry my bad! It's not the soda, you should eat the canned food. The empty can will be used as a container for lotion.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes