Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Something might happen soon? Well.. Nothing happens. Is this a bug? Please help View attachment 1804583
In fact, I'm sure you don't use the last version of Task Log mod. I have fixed the typo in the last version (Something)

But it's not your problem. You must progress in the Newcomers task first. What happens when you go to the cliff? If nothing happens, then you are probably not in version 0.10b. Where do you download your 0.10b?

Mar 16, 2020
I think I'm stuck, not sure how to progress. I'm playing on version 10b with Bibifoc's mods, all of which I downloaded for 10b. I'm on hold for four quest and on "Newcomers" now, where I need to see if there is a way to traverse the cliff. Reading other comments, I know it's not possible to actually get over the cliff at this point, but I'm still confused because the only quest that's available seems impossible. Not sure what I'm missing, or if something is just bugged.

If it helps, I've reached every scene in the gallery up to "Peeping Captain"

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think I'm stuck, not sure how to progress. I'm playing on version 10b with Bibifoc's mods, all of which I downloaded for 10b. I'm on hold for four quest and on "Newcomers" now, where I need to see if there is a way to traverse the cliff. Reading other comments, I know it's not possible to actually get over the cliff at this point, but I'm still confused because the only quest that's available seems impossible. Not sure what I'm missing, or if something is just bugged.

If it helps, I've reached every scene in the gallery up to "Peeping Captain"
Can you post your save?

Are you sure you play 0.10b? You should see 0.10b in the bottom right corner of the main menu background?

Mar 16, 2020
Can you post your save?

Are you sure you play 0.10b? You should see 0.10b in the bottom right corner of the main menu background?
The version I downloaded in the OP from MEGA is named v0.10b, and the game's folder is also named this. However, it does say version-0.10 in the main menu background, not 0.10b. If this is the issue, where should I be downloaded 0.10b?

This should be my most recent save:

Thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The version I downloaded in the OP from MEGA is named v0.10b, and the game's folder is also named this. However, it does say version-0.10 in the main menu background, not 0.10b. If this is the issue, where should I be downloaded 0.10b?

This should be my most recent save:

Thanks
Clearly, you're problem is related to the version. Which link did you use in the OP?

Mar 16, 2020
Note you can upgrade a 0.10 to 0.10b by using this
Thanks man, this fixed it. Much appreciated.

The version I downloaded was the MEGA upload in the download section of this thread's OP. . Obviously that information is incorrect, because the MEGA upload is still version 0.10, not 0.10b. It even says its the latter version in the download info.

Reactions: Bibifoc

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks man, this fixed it. Much appreciated.

The version I downloaded was the MEGA upload in the download section of this thread's OP. This one. Obviously that information is incorrect, because the MEGA upload is still version 0.10, not 0.10b. It even says its the latter version in the download info.
You're right. I downloaded it too and it is SD 0.10 despite its name.

joas1980

May 28, 2020
Jucați ultimul 0.10b?
Trebuie să progresezi în ce sarcină?
[/CITAT]
A descarcat versiunea 0.10b..... dar se pare ca e versiunea 0.10.
Acum am descărcat și acel upgrade pus de tine la alt comentariu... sper sa meargă.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes