Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
NOPE free users can NOT vote.

So just as things get good, a new girl joins, Emily.

Stranded Dick (0.11) - New Girl Poll: Emily
Hi everyone!!
"Emily" will finally make her appearance in the next release, and with her, a new poll for you to choose how she will look!
( )
Don't miss your chance to vote!!!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
"Emily" will finally make her appearance in the next release, and with her, a new poll for you to choose how she will look!
( )
...Is there actually a difference aside of a different colored Schooluniform?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Are we seeing the creative limits of this dev's art? I haven't played in several months and this new character looks like the first character to me.

uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017

Hi everyone!!
( )

Rachel young sister??

Jun 3, 2022
Does anyone have a savefile for the game after the ending of v9(?). Which was, if I remember correctly, when you went to the island and got bitten by a snake and had to be cured by the girls. I finished that bit and then I had done everything do able, now I see there is a new version out.

I don't want to play the whole game again, but I don't have my save files anymore.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone have a savefile for the game after the ending of v9(?). Which was, if I remember correctly, when you went to the island and got bitten by a snake and had to be cured by the girls. I finished that bit and then I had done everything do able, now I see there is a new version out.

I don't want to play the whole game again, but I don't have my save files anymore.
I think I can give you that. What names do you want for:
- Yourself
- Rachel
- Emily
- Jessica
- Steve
?

Reactions: Idontsniffpanties
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes