uiuoiu

Oct 15, 2017
Um no, Rachel is your mum, in the dev console NPC1 is Rachel your mum, NPC3 is Jessica your cousin, NPC2 is Emily, so must be your sister.
oh.. you are?

i think NPC1 Mom, NPC3 Cousin.. so NPC2 is Auntie.. like Jessica Mom.. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
oh.. you are?

i think NPC1 Mom, NPC3 Cousin.. so NPC2 is Auntie.. like Jessica Mom.. :)
Yeah well your just hoping for another milf to fuck but you are wrong, this is within the first few lines of the game if you pick chose to name your characters.

NPC1 is Rachel/mum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NPC3 is Jessica/cousin.

NPC2 is your SISTER/Emily.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yeah well your just hoping for another milf to fuck but you are wrong, this is within the first few lines of the game if you pick chose to name your characters.

NPC1 is Rachel/mum.

NPC3 is Jessica/cousin.

NPC2 is your SISTER/Emily.
Is that with an incest patch? I just tried it with an unmodified 0.10b and the game allows players to change the name of the MC and the name of Rachel, but the names of Emily and Jessica can't be changed (at least not in the opening scene of the game). There's also no option to change the relationships of any characters with MC or each other.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um not to be rude, but yeah of course it is, why play a game about fucking your family and not use the incest patch.
In the incest patch I just started a new game and was able to change the names for everyone.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Um not to be rude, but yeah of course it is, why play a game about fucking your family and not use the incest patch.
In the incest patch I just started a new game and was able to change the names for everyone.
OK, I didn't know if there was an incest patch or if it was built into the game somehow because it's not specifically in the OP. I found it in the Multi-mod link.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, I didn't know if there was an incest patch or if it was built into the game somehow because it's not specifically in the OP. I found it in the Multi-mod link.
Oh sorry mate, I totally forgot about that it was probably the mod.

Jun 3, 2022
I don't remember how I did it, last time I played was long ago. Now whenever I try to play I can't remember how to get to certain scenes. Like wtf do you hve to do again to to bathe with your mum again? After the hands are healed? The save I got hasn't covered that nad I have to replay it.

sk2706

Jun 9, 2022
In stranded dick my arousment level not going above 70,
How to do ,can anyone tell me,
I am giving massage everyday

sk2706

Jun 9, 2022
In stranded dick my arousment level not going above 70,
How to do . can anyone tell me
I massage her everyday,its been 180 days

Habibi69isdone

Jun 9, 2022
(Hight-lights only)
Renamed your save to 10-4 and then loaded into game,
Next day:- at noon had massage with Rachel, (you should do some more)
Evening: sent Jess to cave. Sunset: Bathing with Rachel {image 1}
Next Day:- Dawn: Pond, bath, Thing of Rachel. {image2 &3)
Save 10-5
(You should bathe with Rachel again)
how to add save files..it is not showing anything(no save files in game)

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes