Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
women have been having kids without medical support for millena and still do to this day around the world?
And for millenia perinatal and maternal mortality was way higher than it is today.

My wife had our last kid on a couch in our living room.
That can work and often it does. I was born at home, too. My sister on the other hand would be dead if it wasn't for the hospital (umbilical cord around her neck).

So yes - getting back on topic - giving birth in a potentially unsafe or hostile environment is much more risky than in clean bedsheets at home or in a hospital.

Nov 8, 2019
And for millenia perinatal and maternal mortality was way higher than it is today.

That can work and often it does. I was born at home, too. My sister on the other hand would be dead if it wasn't for the hospital (umbilical cord around her neck).

So yes - getting back on topic - giving birth in a potentially unsafe or hostile environment is much more risky than in clean bedsheets at home or in a hospital.
Personally I'd fuck like a rabbit before dysentery or a spider bite gets me. Pregnancy and safe birth would be the last of my worries

• Haha
Reactions: negative1

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yey, finally the spam on thread for the new release will end...

Anyway, hoping that the new release keeps the quality of previous ones.

Sanctusmorti

May 25, 2018
Something weird is going on here, decent star rating but the tags don't mention sex...

That doesn't seem to be 'right' for enthusiastic reviews on f95 so I'll guess the tags are out of date.
Worth a look I guess.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Beyond the fact this is a fap GAME, you do know women have been having kids without medical support for millena and still do to this day around the world? The whole "you have to go to the hospital" to have a kid is bullshit to make money for the hospital system. My wife had our last kid on a couch in our living room.
Medical support doesn't mean modern medicine, it can include traditional medicine too. Regardless of the locations, people used traditional medicine system for ages, but it needs knowledge about the herbs, methods, which is impossible to do in an Island like this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
having sex being stranded in an island is not even safe, because who knows what if the girl got pregnant or not. If she got pregnant, she is probably die without medical support.
not necessarily, women have given birth in cars etc and many have been pregnant just fine w/o noticing before it is time.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
how to start the fire i read all and have all i try to talk with her again but i get nothing sorry and where to find crab and other can someone guide me with screenshots or give save please
You have to read the survival book a few times to gain the knowledge to create the fire. Must also have several rocks and sticks. After you have the stuff necessary you can attempt to craft the fire during the day light hours from the crafting menu accessed from within the backpack icon. There will be an icon near the backpack icon that opens the crafting menu. The actual successful creation of fire will depend on story triggers.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
how to start the fire i read all and have all i try to talk with her again but i get nothing sorry and where to find crab and other can someone guide me with screenshots or give save please
You will eventually progress in fire creation as i now. It's just different quests. When you discover cave you will find there yellow grass. Just progress your girls arousal (don't watch her when she is alone). There is a quest journal actually...

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
thank you all but he is injured after his attempt to start fire i did not see any cave but i see some grean tree when i go back to her nothing happen and i read the book should i start new game?
The story needs to progress further before you successfully create the fire. You will also find another island location to visit before fire is created.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes