Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
can you help me with screenshots i do everthing after first time he did not mange to start a fire and she not ask me if cold or not
Just progress further. Gather berries, rocks and branches. Periodically check crafting menu. Massage her, bath with her in the pond. The game is actually easy even without walkthrough. Just repeat events until there is nothing new.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Stranded Dick

There are few bugs, for example if you click not on bananas or figs you landing on beach again, at morning time. So if you don't click the x-button it's the same.

In the stats it shows "healthy", but MC is injured on hands.

Big Head

Jun 21, 2020
Stranded Dick

There are few bugs, for example if you click not on bananas or figs you landing on beach again, at morning time. So if you don't click the x-button it's the same.

In the stats it shows "healthy", but MC is injured on hands.
:unsure:I've tryed to find that bug but it never hapend. Can you explain it better?

Reactions: jorgelino

jorgelino

Jul 5, 2017
Please, I think the tag should include incest and the patch should say that it's compatible with 0.3b

Thanks!!

jorgelino

Jul 5, 2017
hope so its only say no more event in the pond and still did not find cave or able to start fire again i play for days and he still injured p.s hust check she not shower him anymore and nothing happen at night it could be beacuse i did not start campfire ?
Go to the pond at sunset and talk to her. You are still in 0.2 and there is a lot of content ahead

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes