Jeko.john

Nov 3, 2017
grea game indeed but can pass the scene with campfire i need 3 points can get them
I'll leave you the saved game just before the successful attempt to make the fire (I don't know if there will be some skipped scenes for you, because I don't know exactly where you were stuck)

PD: lots of food on the inventory ;)
Advice: do not use the cheats mentioned on the main page because sometimes they can break the game (y)

Reactions: JagHond

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant find cave and everytime i TRY to search im ither interrupted by mom shower or hungry between that and low energy but after i enter cheat its sleep time
yeah im seeing people post stuff about the craft menu,etc terrible colors for eating and crafting should make them red something way more visible

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Here is the full game already patched with the i-patch, This must work just fine (it worked perfectly for me)

Thanks a lot for this, mate.
Just to tell the whole story 'as is', I managed to apply the v.2 patch at my own risk, and in some way or another I seemed to succeed... but your solution is far better, so thanks again for sharing.

I too decided to support its dev., BTW - he deserves some incouragement to keep on doing good things, I think.

With best regards to all the friends here.

Reactions: str8up

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: master110

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I like a lot about this game.
The ideas and the UI is not bad.
The grind is too frustrating for me. Too much grind for too little.
But that is just my opinion, other people really like the sandbox and don't mind it.
I wish the developer well.

Reactions: sam00spade

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update otherwise but they eat like horses and find too little food to sustain their eating habits so had to cheat 50 of each food to save them (only blueberries as dinner would been bad). plenty of crabs but can't cook those since no mushrooms besides that 1st batch which had consequences. they could boil crabs w/o shrooms but no.

Reactions: JagHond and L3z1l3

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
nice update otherwise but they eat like horses and find too little food to sustain their eating habits so had to cheat 50 of each food to save them (only blueberries as dinner would been bad). plenty of crabs but can't cook those since no mushrooms besides that 1st batch which had consequences. they could boil crabs w/o shrooms but no.
It started out a little rough but I got into a rhythm where it was crabs and boiled water, and when it ran out, there was one day of dates, maybe some bananas or something. The mushrooms replenish just in time. So my very first play-through of this version finished all content with over 30 bananas, over 30 berries, and a constant diet of crabs/water til they run out, a day of dates that I didn't even have to find myself, then back to crabs and water.

With the campfire providing +5 mood daily, the game might be a little too generous but I'm not really here to play an actual survival game, so I hope its not bogged down further with such things.

Overall, it was a nice little game, with some progression for the effort. I hope it is also not bogged down with a bunch of characters.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
plenty of crabs but can't cook those since no mushrooms besides that 1st batch which had consequences. they could boil crabs w/o shrooms but no.
I totally agree, I hope the ability to craft a crab cage and cook crab soup was not made to use it once in story.
Hopefully with the availability of fire their diet will become more varied making it easier to get food and freeing up time for new activities in future updates.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Rachel is so very hot. Please don't be in a hurry to add other girls and take your time working on the current 2 characters' relationship. This will only distill content for her and change how the characters interact.
There is time later to change the group dynamics by introducing someone else.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes