L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Rachel is so very hot. Please don't be in a hurry to add other girls and take your time working on the current 2 characters' relationship. This will only distill content for her and change how the characters interact.
There is time later to change the group dynamics by introducing someone else.
I'm really curious about the other characters, but I guess it would be very hard to advance the relationship between MC and Rachel with other people around.

Reactions: binglebangles

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Rachel is so very hot. Please don't be in a hurry to add other girls and take your time working on the current 2 characters' relationship. This will only distill content for her and change how the characters interact.
I would also like to see the relationship get more and more intimate before introducing another character, causing them to try and hide the unstoppable urges they have to bump uglies in a romantic tropical setting.

In all seriousness, some behind the other's back fucking could add suspense and possibly some voyeuristic aspects to the story for the new character.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
After you capture a crab, there's a message how to get mushrooms
I'll take your word about the message, but WHERE do you find them? After the ONE time I've seen, when meeting Mom in the morning in the forest, I don't get any other hints or ever see them. And now my crab pen is full so I can't go back and grab any more to see any message.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'll take your word about the message, but WHERE do you find them? After the ONE time I've seen, when meeting Mom in the morning in the forest, I don't get any other hints or ever see them. And now my crab pen is full so I can't go back and grab any more to see any message.
You find them in the jungle, you will see little mushrooms on the floor

Reactions: binglebangles

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You find them in the jungle, you will see little mushrooms on the floor
Hmm.... guess I'll have to fire up the game again and look, because I was looking for them and all I ever saw was a couple of the red mushrooms, one at the first screen for the cave (which you can't click), and maybe one somewhere else (which you also could not click). Did not see any brown mushrooms anywhere.

EDIT: Finally found them, and it was a bit obscure; they are NOT on one of the "footstep" screens, they are at the end of the log on the first screen when you enter the forest (first icon to the right of the beach).

Last edited:

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Hmm.... guess I'll have to fire up the game again and look, because I was looking for them and all I ever saw was a couple of the red mushrooms, one at the first screen for the cave (which you can't click), and maybe one somewhere else (which you also could not click). Did not see any brown mushrooms anywhere.

EDIT: Finally found them, and it was a bit obscure; they are NOT on one of the "footstep" screens, they are at the end of the log on the first screen when you enter the forest (first icon to the right of the beach).
No no you're wasting time, as soon as you capture a crab there's a message telling you Rachel will be next morning in the jungle, click on her to search for mushrooms.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
No no you're wasting time, as soon as you capture a crab there's a message telling you Rachel will be next morning in the jungle, click on her to search for mushrooms.
She is there only once, for the scripted scene where you accidentally pick a red one. After that, she is not there and the mushrooms are where I noted. They regenerate slowly though, it seems.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
She is there only once, for the scripted scene where you accidentally pick a red one. After that, she is not there and the mushrooms are where I noted. They regenerate slowly though, it seems.
Allrighty then, here's a save you can use - it's in the crafting menu, make a "Crab's cage", capture it, next morning (not dawn or early morning) go to jungle and enjoy.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Allrighty then, here's a save you can use - it's in the crafting menu, make a "Crab's cage", capture it, next morning (not dawn or early morning) go to jungle and enjoy.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I am well past the point where I made the cage, caught crabs, met mom in the forest, and accidentally picked a red mushroom, leading to that hallucinogenic fun with her.

After that one time, she no longer appears in the forest. You can still gather mushrooms after that, but they are only brown ones, found where I noted, and you can cook crabs with mushrooms but have no mind effects from them. (I also wish that were a repeating scene, but.....)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everybody. How can I usw the Cheatcodes?
The food is really not enough.
no cheatcodes, use save editor (saveeditonline) to cheat plenty of bananas and others once you figure what are those names in save.

TheSidewinder show me screen where you find more shrooms.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
no cheatcodes, use save editor (saveeditonline) to cheat plenty of bananas and others once you figure what are those names in save.

TheSidewinder show me screen where you find more shrooms.
screenshot0001.jpg
In that image, I've already harvested the mushrooms. When they regenerate they're a bit more obvious.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
They are gonna find out that the island if full of aborigenals with arm-size dicks ready to spit roast sweet mommy
Just wait
:)

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
found those (needle in haystove) and cooked 1 crab but they didn't eat it.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes