SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I realise this question has been asked numerous times before. I'm just hoping that rephrasing it as a polite request (rather than a demand) I may have more luck getting an answer.
Anyone able to guide me to the cave? Please.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I realise this question has been asked numerous times before. I'm just hoping that rephrasing it as a polite request (rather than a demand) I may have more luck getting an answer.
Anyone able to guide me to the cave? Please.
it's explained in walkthru (op).

pablo25

May 17, 2018
What's the problem mate?
Cant enter cheats, Cant click on stuff, Cant add the patches, Cant scroll back* idk if its possible in the game itself

so yeah, i am honestly pretty annoyed, but also i am kind of new to these games and stuff like that..
also i have no clue about the coding stuff and how to use those. because i have no tech knowledge and honestly no clue how to do stuff aswell :/

sorry to the maker of all those games if i am irritating you guys.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cant enter cheats, Cant click on stuff, Cant add the patches, Cant scroll back* idk if its possible in the game itself

so yeah, i am honestly pretty annoyed, but also i am kind of new to these games and stuff like that..
also i have no clue about the coding stuff and how to use those. because i have no tech knowledge and honestly no clue how to do stuff aswell :/

dev disabled scrolling back, basically whole game is hoarding things like food (berries, figs (after 2nd area is unlocked), mushrooms, crabs and bananas) and craft mats (stones, wood, grass, yucca (last 2 when cave is found), leaves of plant to make suncream (2nd unlocked area) and whatever dev will add) from jungle (and other areas once unlocked). so click jungle and then click feets on right bottom and explore and try to find food (move mouse around screen to see if something can be picked up).

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019

Just play it vanilla
Try it out I didn't use mods and I was fine, it's pretty straight forward and there are hints in game
It can be annoying with all the grind but at least you can play the game
If you get stuck there are plenty of people here who can help
;)
Ps.: if I remember correctly you can't scroll back in game so...just save often and you'll be fine

B10

Jun 25, 2017
So I saw the Cargo ship, but I still don't see the cave.
I dont see the 2nd night event happening regarding the Shadow.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
it's explained in walkthru (op).
No, it's not. It's mentioned on page 6, but all it says is " Once you have discovered the cave ", and again on page 7 " After collecting yucca leaves from the cave ", but that is it. There is no explanation on what "unlocks" the cave. I started a new game in case I missed something, and I'm right back where I was before. Do I need to complete Mission 4 Sunburns before I see the cave? That mission isn't listed until page 9. You would think these missions are sequential and in a particular order.

jorgelino

Jul 5, 2017
No, it's not. It's mentioned on page 6, but all it says is " Once you have discovered the cave ", and again on page 7 " After collecting yucca leaves from the cave ", but that is it. There is no explanation on what "unlocks" the cave. I started a new game in case I missed something, and I'm right back where I was before. Do I need to complete Mission 4 Sunburns before I see the cave? That mission isn't listed until page 9. You would think these missions are sequential and in a particular order.
After the second dream, you will see a ship. Go to sleep before you are tired that night and you will hear noises again (that event will lead you to the cave).
Don't use cheats or you may crash the progression

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad for the most part, good quality rendering, and interesting concept and certainly unique.

That being said, fuck me the grind on this is horrid, it gets super tedious and repetitive very fast, normally I would use a walkthrough mod if there is one and never cheat first playthrough, but I just got so fed up with trying to find rocks and only getting one move because mum pops up and stopped me looking.

Thank god for unren and being able to use dev console and force rollback.

It is kind of a pity about being non-linear, like mum freaking out while I have a boner and holding the crab, meanwhile, she has jerked me off till I cum on her tits at the pond.

Although most surprising is the woman is your mum, a game with the mum having a normal body and not retarded huge tits and ass.
Here is hoping the dev further bucks the mother trend and she hs clean shaving instead of 70s bush like in every daz game.
Here is also hoping for a freckled face ginger sister to fool around with.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
interesting game ,mom is really hot ,just a little ripettive about repeating the same things again and again but the game need to be played ,so can't wait to see what's happen ;) :unsure: (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Guys under what folder name i will find the saves? :unsure:
That is curious, normally on pc it is in the game folder, and then also in appdata/roaming/renpy, but I do not see my saves in either spot.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes