nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
Hey
Can I find mushrooms for the second time? I tried all location for several days and nothing.

Thanks

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
How do you get unboiled water? I assume you go to the pond, but I don't see any option to gather it (except by drinking it).

Fleetingcloud

May 17, 2020
good morning and thanks in advance. ask if there is a walkthrough with game solution. I have to take the red mushroom for the second time but when the mushrooms regenerate only the normal ones come out. how can I do ?
I'm stuck and can't move on

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do you get unboiled water? I assume you go to the pond, but I don't see any option to gather it (except by drinking it).
You just answered your own question, drink water, choose to fill a water bottle.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finally figured it out. I got misled by the button sporting the water symbol with the word "drink."
Well, you go to the pond, to put water into the bottle, to boil the water, so you can drink it.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone help me out? I have progressed well but Mom has quit lying on the beach which stops me from applying lotion. Is there some level of arousement or mood or energy required?

Lotman

Apr 22, 2020
Can someone help me out? I have progressed well but Mom has quit lying on the beach which stops me from applying lotion. Is there some level of arousement or mood or energy required?
She lets you do it every other day.

Reactions: QBaSS

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Scroll Back does not work. I have mine set to Left, like I always do. Tried both Left and Right and wont go back in text, ever.

Please fix. I hate playing games when I cant go back in text or conversations.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The Scroll Back does not work. I have mine set to Left, like I always do. Tried both Left and Right and wont go back in text, ever.

Please fix. I hate playing games when I cant go back in text or conversations.
On this website, look for unren, copy to this game main folder, doesn't need to be in the folder marked game, click on unren, pick option 6 force enable rollback.
I can verify it works, but sometimes can go further back than you want, I have been using it for months for F5 quick save and F9 quick load options.

I also recommend toggle quick menu, also on this site, for games that don't let you have the quick menu, or have the auto button, if you are like me and do not want to break your mouse/spacebar buttons, but this one does need to go into the game folder.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
On this website, look for unren, copy to this game main folder, doesn't need to be in the folder marked game, click on unren, pick option 6 force enable rollback.
I can verify it works, but sometimes can go further back than you want, I have been using it for months for F5 quick save and F9 quick load options.

I also recommend toggle quick menu, also on this site, for games that don't let you have the quick menu, or have the auto button, if you are like me and do not want to break your mouse/spacebar buttons, but this one does need to go into the game folder.
Would be better to just have the renpy code and add that line to my custom .rpy file for Dev Console, Auto-Forward Speed, etc.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes