Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
compressed ver please....;)
TIA
Stranded Dick [v0.3b] [Sex and Games] (635 MB rar pc source)
155 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There is only one woman in the game, and she is your mum.
IIRC there is also a sister, aunt, niece and a stepfather, which u can name...althought it is unknown what they are doing for all those weeks/months.
That being said i'm really curious what the dev plans to do with the stepfather..he seems to be a dick (impression i got from the mother bios), i just hope he doesn't plan to make him an other Eric (BB).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
IIRC there is also a sister, aunt, niece and a stepfather, which u can name...althought it is unknown what they are doing for all those weeks/months.
That being said i'm really curious what the dev plans to do with the stepfather..he seems to be a dick (impression i got from the mother bios), i just hope he doesn't plan to make him an other Eric (BB).
Yes, but as of now there is only us and mum.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
had to tweak saves/ resources! (so hard grind no mo!)
...feel like thing are slowed down ...that sun quest... got ig-weeks ago... and then she finally got some burn ...

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a hard grind, just too much of a grind that kills half the fun.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not a hard grind, just too much of a grind that kills half the fun.
the grind is necessary, at least for now, when there is not that much content/story yet.
its not a point if you get it all on the silver plate - for that there are gallery mods and so.
what is needed here, is a bit of work, and planning in advance, which is good considering its survival theme.
i have played it on normal settings, without any major problems to achieve objectives, though a few ingredients could be made a bit more noticeable in that damn rain forest :BootyTime:

Reactions: JagHond
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes