packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
People above said that the hotfix does not work with the compressed version. Are you using the compressed version ?
I was and re did the load from Mega. All is fine. That said. How do I get the rope to come with me to the cliff ? I have abunch of rope and the hook.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
overlaying plants.jpg
at the point where he trys to cut down the bamboo.. theres this tree an rock in the picture that won't go away. an go's on for afew more shots untill you return to the path.

masq29

Dec 19, 2019

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Aug 23 04:35:56 2022

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\Q\Downloads\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Aug 23 04:35:56 2022
Yeppers that what I get also,,, So conclusion is; It's busted... It's also almost twice the original file size too

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
People above said that the hotfix does not work with the compressed version. Are you using the compressed version ?
I'm not and never used compressed versions of any because their of no use to me currently nor in the past.
However, it's crashing on both my Linux and Microsoft SSD's/OS'.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The in-game task system is still pretty much useless.

It keep saying "Progress in other tasks" even when all other tasks say "To be continued in future version"...

And Galery is still broken... I don't think any scene from last few updates is added to it.

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I caught the fish and everything but I can't cook it, how do I cook the yellow fish? the recipe doesn't apear in the cooking menu on the campfire, nor in the bag crafting menu, or even if I try to read the book again, what am I missing?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I caught the fish and everything but I can't cook it, how do I cook the yellow fish? the recipe doesn't apear in the cooking menu on the campfire, nor in the bag crafting menu, or even if I try to read the book again, what am I missing?
You can choose the type of fish to cook. Click on the < or >.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
incest patch says there's a virus. false alarm? can anyone say for sure there's a virus or not?
It is a false alarm; it's just a .rpy file. The only difference between the last version and this one is the following six lines of code:
Python:
imagebutton:
        xpos 0.385
        yalign 0.275
        idle im.Scale("iconos/change_name.png", 20, 20)
        action Play ("sound","sounds/boton_sound1.mp3"), Jump ("change_name_npc3")

Reactions: Rysion and poodles
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes