dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Sex and Games
Version of the game: Stranded Dick [v0.11]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3,2GB
Compressed Size: 511MB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Mac: 510MB - MEGA
Something is really bad with this compressed ver.
Can´t open backpack, went to the woods, eat...etc!
What is a problem?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Which version are your playing mac or windows? and can you tell me if the bug is in beginning or later?
Because I just started the pc version and images are loading properly.
This is error and is from the start of the game, and when I try to manually open that images I have this>>
>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Alen Mak

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
get the latest version of the game (no mods installed) and the latest patch installed and played through all the content of version 0.11 but didnt unlock any new scenes or idols in the gallery despite I saw them btw. I have collected them... that´s also a bug, right?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was and re did the load from Mega. All is fine. That said. How do I get the rope to come with me to the cliff ? I have abunch of rope and the hook.
Visit Rachel during the day when she is at the shelter.
To trigger , Getting yucca from cave scene.
Wait. then open backpack and click "Craft" button.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
get the latest version of the game (no mods installed) and the latest patch installed and played through all the content of version 0.11 but didnt unlock any new scenes or idols in the gallery despite I saw them btw. I have collected them... that´s also a bug, right?
The dev rarely add scenes from the last update in the gallery. He usually does that few updates later.
But you should see idols in extras if you found them during your playthrough.

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
how do you craft the special fishing rod? i have been to the house ruins but cant find nothing....
not the house, go to the tent, next to the tent is a lifebuoy, click on it, there are the other ingredients for the rod including the fishing lures

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
not the house, go to the tent, next to the tent is a lifebuoy, click on it, there are the other ingredients for the rod including the fishing lures
tent??? was is soo long since i played the game??? dont remember no tent lol :D the map shows only house ruins, shelter and a boat i cant click on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I had to restart from the beginning, somehow I got a task performed that I didn't perform and now it tells me to ask 'mom' about the rope after I was meant to have been to the cliff which I haven't opened up the option yet. Is there anything I can do to sort this out? Oh should also mention that I don't have the hook either that I am meant to have found.

It's on the 'Newcomers' task, I haven't even had the snake incident yet either. Not sure if it was from this new update causing it or if it was there before I got to this point in the game.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes