Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can't load lastest my save in v10 to continue v11. I need some help!
It's due to the Extra Mod. That means you had previously save in the Extras Menu? I didn't know it was possible :unsure:

You can install the "old" Extras Mod to fix that. You'll just lack access to the 4 new idol images. I'll update the mod later.

Can you post your save? I'll check something too. Thx... and sorry.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
I don't have a MAP wtf? Stuck at this quest
I've tried both compressed and full version... There are no map icon.

Also I've tried to apply hotfix, but there are no old B.rpa in /game folder and it changes nothing
Pls help

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I've tried both compressed and full version... There are no map icon.

Also I've tried to apply hotfix, but there are no old B.rpa in /game folder and it changes nothing
Pls help
If you tried the full version, you have a B.rpa. There is no other possibility.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
My save file from version 10 doesn't work. Did I miss something? Starting is a bit of a chore. Perhaps someone could post their save file. T'would be much appreciated.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
0.11b: how to craft a fishing hook to get that specific fish for dinner which is needed to make her wear small bikini? Those fishing items under the hint were already found by MC.
Backpack - Crafting icon (top right corner) - Scroll down list of creatable items
Catch the fish - Campfire - Roasted fish (select yellow)

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Mod Update

Rollback
Up to date

Fix
Added 2 small improvements (You can't select the 2 first hooks when it's useless + Tooltips added to navigation buttons in the apartment)

Extras
New scenes and idols added.
Yellowback fish added in the cheat screen
Fixed a bug in Cheat screen which can cause problem with old saves
Added a security to avoid missing idols during the apartment freeroam

Only the Task Log is missing now but the original task log was pretty good in this update.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes