May 16, 2017
For those wondering what the update is all about:
1. No there isn't any sex scene yet with the mom/Jolanda character(the brown/black haired girl), only more anal scene, one in front of the cave, and the other one is the body massage one
2. New sex scene with the blonde one
3.By the end of it you can finally climb the stone wall
4. Some new flashback, with new characters

Best bet is, it would probably take 8 months for a sex scene with the main girl (the black haired one), that is if the dev decides to focus more on the new story, which by the looks of it he is. So yeah there's that, but hey we'll see what we'll get in December

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
For those wondering what the update is all about:
1. No there isn't any sex scene yet with the mom/Jolanda character(the brown/black haired girl), only more anal scene, one in front of the cave, and the other one is the body massage one
2. New sex scene with the blonde one
3.By the end of it you can finally climb the stone wall
4. Some new flashback, with new characters

Best bet is, it would probably take 8 months for a sex scene with the main girl (the black haired one), that is if the dev decides to focus more on the new story, which by the looks of it he is. So yeah there's that, but hey we'll see what we'll get in December
Hopefully things move faster than that. I was hoping for some sex with the mom character this time. The game is suffering from "oops, I didn't put in enough characters" syndrome. It's trying to delay things with flashbacks and dreams, like other games do in similar circumstances. I'm not usually fond of either type of scene. Dreams aren't real, and the flashbacks are something that happened in the past and therefore I just somehow can't get that invested in.

When it happens, the addition of the sister will likely rejuvenate things for a bit, but the game should have been more ambitious from the start. More women should have been with him, with him discovering more over time as he explored more. Not all family of course, but there'd definitely be room for another sister and an aunt without stretching the premise too much, and then classmates of various types. Instead we've got pacing issues now because there's only so fast you can move things when there's currently two main love interests, and with it being unofficially an incest game, when you lead with the mom character you've already kind of made it hard to make newer characters interesting when they come around, especially if they're not blood relatives. At least that's how it feels to me.

I'm still looking forward to the next update, but I'm hoping that things move forward a little more. The mother's resolve should be largely broken at this point. I'd prefer to see the dev wrap up this game in another 5-6 updates and then move onto something new than to just draw this game out indefinitely. The pacing right now just feels kind of artificially slow, even if it's (potentially) incest we're talking about.

Reactions: RobJoy and Lans90

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Using compressed version and adding Ipatch and fix , getting this error
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1m_iddle.png'>:
  File "game/Locations.rpy", line 670, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1m_iddle.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Locations.rpy", line 670, in script
    pause
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1m_iddle.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
VERSION-0.11b
Tue Aug 23 02:50:51 2022
Broken compressed version

unsupported error does not appear in original game

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I fished cooked the fish, did the yoga, got the bj, and still can't get Rachel to talk about the rope. She never sits at the shelter with bamboo. I feel like something is missing more then the fishing rod I did that. Only thing doesn't say done or progross others is newcomers, and A Shadow in the night, wich just has it end with a ... on it.

Edit since people are seeing this and liking it you got download the non compressed then thefix to get past this bug

Last edited:
Reactions: RellikMD

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
Hotfix from the dev

Here the hotfix 0.11b from the dev. You must replace the old B.rpa with the new one.
Can you upload the file to Mega or some other download site so we can download it? Because when copying and pasting the information the file becomes corrupt and even if I change the name it throws me other errors. This is a nightmare, I've spent 7 hours trying to check line by line what part of the encoding is corrupted or cut to fix it but I can't find it. I understand that the Dev has already uploaded the file to fix the toolbox bug on the patreon page.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Toolbox Bug got me to try this out.
Got an error after changing it over so, perhaps because i have 11 and not 11b?
Thinking out loud, would it be good if the B.RPA be attached here in a Zip'd/Compressed attachment?

Just wondering and sorry for the questions, appreciate all You do and Thank You.
This is what happen.
After modifying B.rpa, game crashed on start with this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'B.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "E:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "E:\Stranded-Dick-VERSION-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'B.rpi'.
I was unclear. You have to apply it on your 0.11 to make it a 0.11b.
And you may be right for the zip. I replaced the rpa file by a zip in my initial post.
Thx

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
0.11b: how to craft a fishing hook to get that specific fish for dinner which is needed to make her wear small bikini? Those fishing items under the hint were already found by MC.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
2022/05/09 - Task Log - Version 5: Make one task step clearer
is it working now? With version 0,11b there were no information or hints at all. Just empty space.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
2022/05/09 - Task Log - Version 5: Make one task step clearer
is it working now? With version 0,11b there were no information or hints at all. Just empty space.
No, it hasn't been updated yet. But you can still access the original task log by right-clicking the "Task" button.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes