SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
No, Do not know where you are .
Look at the image below, that is where you should be. View attachment 2000810
I was exactly there...
Anyway, 1st option from new fix worked for me in changing version to 0.11b.

BUT. I am still don't have map icon to find house, cliff, etc to further progress...
Maybe I can look at some file and change some option like "map=True"?

1661268171757.png

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
I was exactly there...

BUT. I am still don't have map icon to find house, cliff, etc to further progress...

View attachment 2000884
This is very confusing, because I've downloaded not compressed version and have folders with pics of the map...
1661269113619.png

Feb 14, 2022
Oh sorry, I end up confusing everything o_O

You need the "Task Log" mod. It isn't up to date yet but you can use it to fix your problem. Ingame, you can access the original "Task Log" by right-clicking the "Task" button.
Finally I was able to continue my game. Thank you very much for your enthusiastic support. Wish you good health.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc

Kdeej

Jun 22, 2017
Any fixes for this problem? It's after I gathered the sleep fruit. Doesn't matter what action I do it keeps giving me this error and I can't progress. Tried to look through the threads and haven't seen this one posted (I don't think?). I had the compressed version first then downloaded the standard version and still get the same.

Edit: The error seems to be 2 parts. Added the 2nd SS.
2nd Edit: Fixed my own problem by moving the compressed version and full version to separate locations. Lol. Word of warning to downloaders, compressed version is not worth it.

Last edited:

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
Guys, help please, how to fix problem with missing map on Tasks? I've even deleted whole game (and files from users/roaming/renpy) and started new - there is still no map....

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was exactly there...

View attachment 2000884
Please post an image of your "Newcomers" task.
And of your normal screen.

Reactions: SGoat
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes