gaminguseonly

Jul 3, 2017
Had to download a new copy of the game to get the hotfix to work, possibly one of the mods caused the issue with the hotfix not working? Not sure, but thats the only thing thats different.

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
How do you get the yellow fish? i know its been asked before but none of the answers i could find made sense.. cause it tells me to go search the old captain house and hit the search arrow.. i have no search arrow.. so now i can't progress the sunburn quest cause i need to find that fish. i looked into crafting i dont have a advanced rod in there. Never mind found it... it's the place north i had captain shelter confused with the old house near the cliff.. 2 diferant spots.... duuuhh.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
View attachment 2001089
Anyone know where to find picture 11 and 17? I try to not use that mod
Idol 11 was in the harbor during the scene where you recruit the captain. If you missed it, it's definitive (except using the console).
Idol 17 was in the bar scene where you meet Steve. Same problem, if you miss it, it's definitive.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
There is something very wrong with your copy of the game.
According to the task log; you Have found the map !
But according to your normal screen ,
you have not found the map because you have even left the beach YET !
Notice that you have no basket !
which you need to make Before you get the map ! View attachment 2001157
Hmmm, I where and when I can make basket? Have no suck quest, haven't it in crafting list....
Searched thread about basket, no answers...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There is something very wrong with your copy of the game.
According to the task log; you Have found the map !
But according to your normal screen ,
you have not found the map because you have even left the beach YET !
Notice that you have no basket !
which you need to make Before you get the map ! View attachment 2001157
I have the same problem as SGoat, for some reason after finding the cousin the 'Newcomer' quest line jumps and misses out a shitload of stuff. I don't what caused it, whether it the task mod or something else, guessing a lot of people haven't encountered it because they were already past that when the newer updates came out. I was passed it myself on another computer, but that went kaput and having to start over again and encountered this problem.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
I have the same problem as SGoat, for some reason after finding the cousin the 'Newcomer' quest line jumps and misses out a shitload of stuff. I don't what caused it, whether it the task mod or something else, guessing a lot of people haven't encountered it because they were already past that when the newer updates came out. I was passed it myself on another computer, but that went kaput and having to start over again and encountered this problem.
So, you can't continue game as am I, even started from the blanc?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Do you have a save before finding the cousin?

Edi: And I can certify the "Task Log" can't break your game. It's just an help screen.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
Do you have a save before finding the cousin?

Edi: And I can certify the "Task Log" can't break your game. It's just an help screen.
This is save before. Description telling me about "3 of us" and snake (which I did'n see).

Upd: added save file if it matter
1661281706735.png

Reactions: boof59

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
And what do you try to do with this save?

Edit: I don't see the same description with your save :unsure:
View attachment 2001283
I've tried to load from previous saves, right before Newcomers, and seems its broken again (description as I've shown above).

:(
Can someone give save right before Newcomers quest? It'll be hurting to play game from the very beginning. Maybe your save will help...

UPD: I've deleted all files, left only 1 save, before Newcomers. Now quest looking like this. I will write if I'll have success. 1661284027341.png

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Guys, help please, how to fix problem with missing map on Tasks? I've even deleted whole game (and files from users/roaming/renpy) and started new - there is still no map....
I forget but I think that was part of a task where Jenny and MC went out searching. They come across a different camp and that and other item were there...

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes