demude

Jul 15, 2021
I'm stuck... sunburns task just show wait, newcomers and sweetdream task only show "Progress in other task". what happen??

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I just use the cheat console alot of the time. Been a while since i've played the game, and I forgot some of the grindy mechanics lol.

Got that toolbox problem, and just unren'd the damn game, only to see that it was a logic error. -_- if "this" is true, and if "this" is not true... like bruh.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i forgot to

how to do this?

to open console on any renpy game,

go to renpy folder, then common, scroll down to 00console.rpy file and open with notepad or similar
look for a line that says
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

change False for True (cap is important) and save file

then run game as normal and while playing press shift + O (the letter NOT the number) and the console should open for you to type in the above command you require

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
got a soft lock. Find the tool box in the laundry room, there are no interactable items in there.
hotfix in earlier comment gotcha.

Reactions: Saunier

Mac-Man

Dec 12, 2017
Guys I'm going through a soft lock here. I'm at the part (V11) where Jessica takes the MC shorts and now the MC has to plan his revenge. What do I need to do here? I'm also at the part in "Newcomers" whwere Rachel wants to talk to you about the rope and this is after I see Jessica giving Rachel a massage.
1661313553528.png
1661313497853.png
1661313378039.png

Reactions: Furnox

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
im stuck where i have done everything up to being healed by the poison and the yoga thing just says to talk to her everything else is either not implemented or says progress else where... maybe i just reached the end but im not entirely sure. when i do yoga in the morning even if i do it back to back to back to back nothing changes.. any ideas? or is this where we are at this current version of the game?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
im stuck where i have done everything up to being healed by the poison and the yoga thing just says to talk to her everything else is either not implemented or says progress else where... maybe i just reached the end but im not entirely sure. when i do yoga in the morning even if i do it back to back to back to back nothing changes.. any ideas? or is this where we are at this current version of the game?
Have you tried the Task Log mod?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes