Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I had not used that yet. however i just installed it and restarted the game.. this is where im at right now. it just ends up with her giving mc a quick hj and taking mc trunks up to rachel and she dreams and then mc says something about revenge or payback.
View attachment 2001987
And you can't talk to Jessica in the morning as asked?

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
The hints I get are totally wrong. I can't go to the ruines even if the game tells me I should go there while playing with the coin or in the task with the rope. How can I fix that? For all the others I need progress in other tasks.

EDIT: Installed the tasks mod... no I get the right info.

Thank you anyway!

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I think there is a bug, I have to found the tool box in a laundry but there is no action... can you help me ?

slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
can anyone help me out with the sweat dreams quest?
Im at this part -> "I found these erotic cards in Jessica's bag... maybe I can use them to my advantage durning the coin game"

I keep playing and winning the coin game (with the cards) and the quest does not progress... I must have done it 4 times all the way through. Am i missing something?

balaena

Oct 10, 2021
use the UnRen tool (find it here somewhere in the forums), copy it to the "game" folder and use choise Nr. 1 - "Extract RPA packages (in game folder)". after unpack is done press enter to end the UnRen tool.
now you have all folders and files visible
Yep, that worked.

Thanks!

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I ve got the fishing rod, I ve got those yellowblacks and 2 other fish type. But how do I prepare that special meal 4 Rachel? Like usual on camp fire? It doesn't work. What amI doing wrong?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I ve got the fishing rod, I ve got those yellowblacks and 2 other fish type. But how do I prepare that special meal 4 Rachel? Like usual on camp fire? It doesn't work. What amI doing wrong?
In the campfire, you can change the fish type to cook using "arrrow" buttons on each side of the "Fish type" text.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Im at this part -> "I found these erotic cards in Jessica's bag... maybe I can use them to my advantage durning the coin game"

I keep playing and winning the coin game (with the cards) and the quest does not progress... I must have done it 4 times all the way through. Am i missing something?
Was also having issues progressing this. Turns out to use the marked cards, you just have to initiate the game by talking to Mom instead.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

I finished the yellow fish mission and soon after I went to play cards with rachel and she showed up to use the marked cards

Reactions: lucasbar10

Thangvgttdhbk

Aug 11, 2020
Some one help me with Newcomer quest? The quest say " Rachel want talk to you about the rope", but i have 6 ropes and she doesnt talk? I stuck there

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes