packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
How do you get the yellow fish? i know its been asked before but none of the answers i could find made sense.. cause it tells me to go search the old captain house and hit the search arrow.. i have no search arrow.. so now i can't progress the sunburn quest cause i need to find that fish. i looked into crafting i dont have a advanced rod in there. Never mind found it... it's the place north i had captain shelter confused with the old house near the cliff.. 2 diferant spots.... duuuhh.
where in the captains shelter is it ?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Sex and Games
Version of the game: Stranded Dick [v0.11]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3,2GB
Compressed Size: 511MB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Mac: 510MB - MEGA
it broke the game

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
wow this sheep is grindy :eek:

even on easiest mode and with cheats it STILL doesn't flow well.
needed to get rocks, which took me several days to work out where to look and even then i was given very little chance to search areas around pool as after first click the girl appears and all searching goes on hold. then when i return its one or two and then food.
go back and two more then food. not so bad if rocks in each location you search but was not the case.

then i find i cannot continue making the fire quest (thanks to the community walkthrough) until i finish others i have yet to even see appear.

also started using cheats for food as clicking to collect the blueberries fails to harvest sometimes.

not my lucky day as i have tried two games today, both sandbox and both giving me blueballs early game :LOL:

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save for a fully open gallery? My saves don't work, I don't want to play the game again. No new scenes, wanted to see a new scene with mom Jessica

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I get the same.
And again please tell me where you get the errors if can provide a save so that I can check it because I got no errors with my pc compressed version.

Does anyone have a save for a fully open gallery? My saves don't work, I don't want to play the game again. No new scenes, wanted to see a new scene with mom Jessica
You can use this cheat here. Download it and install it on your game there you can see all the scenes that are currently ingame.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
I've tried to load from previous saves, right before Newcomers, and seems its broken again (description as I've shown above).

:(
Can someone give save right before Newcomers quest? It'll be hurting to play game from the very beginning. Maybe your save will help...

UPD: I've deleted all files, left only 1 save, before Newcomers. Now quest looking like this. I will write if I'll have success. View attachment 2001358
OK, finally I've done it - reloading from that save helped me. Thanks everyone for helping me, especially to Anchi and Bibifoc!
I think problem was with this choice:
1661291214832.png

Most likely I haven't done some quests, pressed Yes! and this ruined my game.

BUT! Now I have another trouble(((
1661291383081.png
It's not compressed version but some images are corrupted.... How to solve this?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes