Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
this is a bug with a game and not a game with bugs! never could fix fire camp bug since 3 updates ago, why the dev dont fix all tha bugs? so annoying
Post your save. The campfire bug was fixed in the previous update. It makes the bug unable to happen again but it doesn't fix old saves.

MrKrahoz

Sep 6, 2017
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.11b - Don't use with later version)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Fix bugs in early steps of Pond quest
2/ Little improvement in the bait box choice (you can cancel the process and can't use normal hook when you already have 5 fishes)
3/ Add tooltips for navigation icons in the apartment

Install: Use fix.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.11b - Probably compatible with later version)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.11b - Compatible with later version)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Install: Use save_name.4.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.11b - Definitely don't use it with later versions)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker + a security to avoid missing idols
Install: Use extras.14.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter has been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear
5/ I added a question mark button next to the instruction to give a more precise indication to players who don't want to search by themselves.
6/ The original task log screen is still accessible by right-clicking the Task button... just in case

Install: Use tasklog.7.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks for this, sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Official Hotfix from the dev

Here the hotfix from the dev. Apply it on your 0.11 to make it a 0.11b.

You have 2 possibilities. Look at the content of your folder named "game":
1/ If you have a bunch of .rpy files in this folder, use rpy.zip and unzip it in "game"

2/ If you don't have .rpy file, that means you have .rpa files. In this case, unzip the B.zip attached file in your "game" folder. The B.rpa it contains must replace the old B.rpa.

Note for Android user: Use the the android.zip version and follow the mod installation procedure described by estrada777 in his post. !!! estrada777 updated his port so you don't need to apply this hotfix anymore for Android if you have already downloaded the 0.11b version !!!
What this hot fix does?

Dicking

Sep 2, 2022
Is there any way to get 0.11c beside going on patreon ?

Also, can you confirm i have nothing else to do than wait for the new update?
Sans titre.png

Last edited:
Reactions: joas1980

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucking fucking cocksucking assfucker donkey raping shit eating fucking fuck.
5 minutes trying to figure out how to cook the yellow fish only to find you have to use the tiny little arrow on the side, how fucking retarded.

TrungPhan

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks a lot! At first, it didn't work. Now it is working fine!

1/ If you have a bunch of .rpy files in this folder, use rpy.zip and unzip it in "game"

2/ If you don't have .rpy file, that means you have .rpa files. In this case, unzip the B.zip attached file in your "game" folder. The B.rpa it contains must replace the old B.rpa.
I am stuck right here find the toolbox but I don`t know how to fix it

Can you tell me what is B.zip and how to find it to fix this problem

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

I am stuck right here find the toolbox but I don`t know how to fix it

Can you tell me what is B.zip and how to find it to fix this problem
Here

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ambivalent update, just when I thought it couldn't get better, ginger pussy gets added.
If using flashbacks is going to set up that we have been fucking Emily/fooling around that is a good way to get into things going forward, as long as Steve is dead, or dies very soon.

That being said, come on, fingering, pussy licking, handys, blows, stuff with Jess, anal like 50 fucking times, efuckingnough already give up mums pussy and stop fucking around, I mean come on, this whole "it's so wrong" shit at this point is fucking retarded.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ambivalent update, just when I thought it couldn't get better, ginger pussy gets added.
If using flashbacks is going to set up that we have been fucking Emily/fooling around that is a good way to get into things going forward, as long as Steve is dead, or dies very soon.

That being said, come on, fingering, pussy licking, handys, blows, stuff with Jess, anal like 50 fucking times, efuckingnough already give up mums pussy and stop fucking around, I mean come on, this whole "it's so wrong" shit at this point is fucking retarded.
You can always wait and come back a few updates later to see where things go. I think you've commented a few times in the last few thread pages that you seem impatient. Just saying...

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Impatient has nothing to do with it, saying it's wrong when you fuck her up the ass on a daily bases as an excuse is fucking retarded.

antherz!

Sep 10, 2022
Whenever I get to cutting the bamboo a quest "Newcomers" comes up on my quest log. I can't progress beyond this. Does anyone have any advice?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes