knakie

Oct 3, 2019
Please help! I'm stranded too, stuck in the middle of the flashback. Can't find the toolbox in the laundry.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I thought the name was clever so I thought I would check out your game, that is until I looked at the screenshots. She looks like a younger version of my ex-wife so I can't do it. No matter how good your game may or may not be I just get bring my self to play it knowing what the female looks like. I wish you nothing but the best for your game. If it wasn't for the resemblance to my ex I would have definitely played the game. Good luck!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I thought the name was clever so I thought I would check out your game, that is until I looked at the screenshots. She looks like a younger version of my ex-wife so I can't do it. No matter how good your game may or may not be I just get bring my self to play it knowing what the female looks like. I wish you nothing but the best for your game. If it wasn't for the resemblance to my ex I would have definitely played the game. Good luck!
No offense but not sure why we'd care that you're not playing the game because of your IRL experiences, but ok if you thought your opinion was worth the time to write, accept this reply as the result. ;)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I am getting this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1_iddle.png'>:
File "game/bibifoc/rollback.rpy", line 1595, in script
with Dissolve(.15)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1_iddle.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Also I have used the bugifx file for the compressed version, but the file listed above is not in the fix

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game breaks when I find the fishing equipment (on the captain shelter), is there anything I didn't add? I think I added all fixes necessarily (even read instructions of 0.11b to avoid installing twice).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am getting this error

with Dissolve(.15)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/V8/cesto mimbre-/cest_mimb_1_iddle.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Also I have used the bugifx file for the compressed version, but the file listed above is not in the fix
This is caused by a mod
/bibifoc/
is all you need to see to know

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are completely wrong, the error is caused by the file "cest_mimb_1_iddle.png" being corrupted in the compressed version of the game.
The error log states that the problem lies in a Script
with Dissolve(.15)

bibifoc is the folder created by the mods of said user... so if a script from the mod throws an error chances are high you are useing an outdated mod with your version of the game

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am getting this error

with Dissolve(.15)

For some reason this image was present in the compressed fix version 2 and was lost in version 3 :rolleyes:
I added it again.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The error log states that the problem lies in a Script
with Dissolve(.15)

bibifoc is the folder created by the mods of said user... so if a script from the mod throws an error chances are high you are useing an outdated mod with your version of the game
He's right. The script that calls the image is in my folder by the image itself, which is the real problem, isn't.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi Patrons!
I hope you are all fine!
1664447808563.png
Here I've been working hard on the next release and I wanted to make a post about the progress of 0.12:
- The script is complete
- Modeling is complete (2 new scenarios)
- Rendering is now at 35% (Both images and animations)
- Coding is now at 15%
In the next few days, I'll be uploading more previews for each tier!

Best Regards and thanks for your great support!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes