antherz!

Sep 10, 2022
And what's your problem exactly? You hurt your back while trying to harvest bamboo and now you need to talk to Rachel when she's sunbathing.
I harvest the Bamboo and hurt my back the quest log then had a nee quest "newcomers" the issue is that the quest appears to be quite far in mentioning that I've seen my other friends on top of the cliff and might be able to get to them with the hook I've found. I've not found a hook or seen friends.

I'd be really grateful for any help or advice I'm enjoying the game but keep getting stuck on this bit. I tried replaying to see if It was just an odd glitch that wouldn't repeat itself.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I harvest the Bamboo and hurt my back the quest log then had a nee quest "newcomers" the issue is that the quest appears to be quite far in mentioning that I've seen my other friends on top of the cliff and might be able to get to them with the hook I've found. I've not found a hook or seen friends.

I'd be really grateful for any help or advice I'm enjoying the game but keep getting stuck on this bit. I tried replaying to see if It was just an odd glitch that wouldn't repeat itself.
When I use you save, I don't see what you talk about:
1663018394987.png

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Here the hotfix from the dev. Apply it on your 0.11 to make it a 0.11b.

You have 2 possibilities. Look at the content of your folder named "game":
1/ If you have a bunch of .rpy files in this folder, use rpy.zip and unzip it in "game"

2/ If you don't have .rpy file, that means you have .rpa files. In this case, unzip the B.zip attached file in your "game" folder. The B.rpa it contains must replace the old B.rpa.
I am stuck right here find the toolbox but I don`t know how to fix it

Can you tell me what is B.zip and how to find it to fix this problem
I have .rpa here. I had renamed b.rpa to b_old.rpa and it didn't work. So I renamed b.rpa to b.old and worked fine. I believe it has something to do with the file extension

timtaylor

Oct 4, 2017
After Rachel finished the rope, you have to craft a new fishing rod, you have to choose the yellow bait while fishing, then there is a fish selection place at the fire place.
To me, the fish selection arrows looked like angle brackets used in programming. They're are actually left & right arrows.

Dravden

May 2, 2021
Okey i'll post here again since i got no answer last time. I keep getting this error and i look in images/v8/cesti mimbre- and found that the image might be damaged. I'll even attach over the save file so you can see for yourself's. How do i fix it and may it be as easy to fix to get the image from someone else? 1663339651215.png
1663339621175.png

Enam2.0

Sep 16, 2022
I've tried to load from previous saves, right before Newcomers, and seems its broken again (description as I've shown above).

:(
Can someone give save right before Newcomers quest? It'll be hurting to play game from the very beginning. Maybe your save will help...

UPD: I've deleted all files, left only 1 save, before Newcomers. Now quest looking like this. I will write if I'll have success. View attachment 2001358
How to find fishing hook? I can't progress...please help!

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes