JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
First bugs, then bugs + delays, then bugs + delays + surprise NTR. It's like a train wreck in slow motion.

The tags didn't get updated with [anal sex] when that was added to the game two updates ago. I hope the tags get updated with [ntr] before this thread becomes a shitshow, but I'm not going to stick around and find out. I think I'll try playing the game again after it's completed.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah fuck this I gave up with this game, waited 3 months for this piece of shit
Well that's unfortunate. I'm not sure why so many games add that kink late in the game out of the blue. It seldom seems to work well for the popularity the game. Fans of that kink should be able to have their fun, but it's an extremely unpopular kink with a lot of people. Adding it in at this time seems a poor choice assuming it's not a flashback/dream sequence or something like that. I've been on fence with actually supporting this game, but the delay made me delay as well. Unless things are being overstated here, this would probably make me avoid the next update, let alone supporting the game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnit. I'm out then I guess. I'm not saying that people can't like that kink and that the dev can't do whatever they want with their own game. But there's nothing to say I have to play it either. I've just completely lost interest in it despite this being a game I'd always looked forward to updates for.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Stranded Dick [v0.12 High and Dry Edition] [Sex and Games]
(j/k) link. Please delete a post after updating the OP.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Nope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you fucking kidding me?? Why the fuck do so many devs think this is such a common kink that they can just surprise players with it?

Note to future game developers: if you're into sharing, swinging, or NTR, state that up front and whether or not those scenes are going to be unavoidable.

It's fucking rare that a game goes all the way from Watched to Ignored in one update, so good job with that I guess.

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes