andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I have all the materials to make the wasp stick and it will not craft.
You need survival skill 12/12 , you probably have 10/12 unsure if you suppose to have 12/12 or this is something for next version of games because i have 10/12 as well .

You can edit intelligence at 12 and you would be able to craft it ...

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
You need survival skill 12/12 , you probably have 10/12 unsure if you suppose to have 12/12 or this is something for next version of games because i have 10/12 as well .

You can edit intelligence at 12 and you would be able to craft it ...
Read the survival book to raise your survival skills

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yep
I read the comments and I thought :wtf?
The guy is not just some random dude, he's your "step-father". Also in the scene all she can think about is Mc's dick
I don't like "NTR" stuff but this is some really mild shit.
MC is a Cuck'a'doodle do pussy.
Caught Steve fucking the waitress before the trip, several versions ago.
STILL has not told Rachael a thing about it, real fucked up shit right there.

Just for the record.
Steve's the boyfriend of Rachael in every version i've had of this title from long ago to date.
Not the step-father of anyone.

At any rate, the title does need an NTR-tag and should be reported as such.
This Dev isn't getting another dime from me but, others whom have not tested this need to know.
Good Luck with this MC'Pussy'Cuck writing Developer.(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then report it for new tags needed, although good luck with that, its next to impossible to get new tags added in my experience.

Reactions: MrD812

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There is still two or three mysteries a foot to that hasn't been mentioned. there is something going on with Emily, and Steve, and the locked box.
Slipping in the NTR still sucks.... but expected I guess when Steve is found... :(

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There is still two or three mysteries a foot to that hasn't been mentioned. there is something going on with Emily, and Steve, and the locked box.
Slipping in the NTR still sucks.... but expected I guess when Steve is found... :(
Ah well, been this long MC still didn't shine lite on Steve's activities behind Rachael's back.
Not only ever since prior to the boat-trip.
With friends/neighbors/acquaintances/family like that, who needs Enemies?

Just another fucked-up shit show! :ROFLMAO:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Getting the Wasp flower is a little tricky!! You should already have the stuff, but you can't use it until you do two things. Read the book 2 times to get to 12 (You should already be at 10/12) then next day go to forest and use the 'Search/Magnifying glass' to get the flower ( the one on the left) Then you can craft the stick...

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Getting the Wasp flower is a little tricky!! You should already have the stuff, but you can't use it until you do two things. Read the book 2 times to get to 12 (You should already be at 10/12) then next day go to forest and use the 'Search/Magnifying glass' to get the flower ( the one on the left) Then you can craft the stick...
Crafted stick and rode the book (gain 12 lvl) but cannot harvest the flower because of I dunno! Had notification that this flower cause diarrhea! :D

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 17.43.54.png

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
If it is difficult to change tags, you should clear things in the description for new anti ntr players.
Because with everything grinding with the mom to get to this?
I pity the new players..

Without forgetting that we do not know what happened between Steve and the sister! and their secret! ( I feel the future ntrish flashback arrived...)
Already the sharing with the cousin was borderline...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If it is difficult to change tags, you should clear things in the description for new anti ntr players.
Because with everything grinding with the mom to get to this?
I pity the new players..

Without forgetting that we do not know what happened between Steve and the sister! and their secret! ( I feel the future ntrish flashback arrived...)
Already the sharing with the cousin was borderline...
Translation...
If it is difficult to change the tags, you should clarify things in the description of the new anti-ntr readers.
Because with everything that's going on with the mother to get there?
I pity the new players.

Not to mention that we don't know what happened between Steve and the sister! and their secret! (I feel like ntrish's future flashback has arrived...)
Already the sharing with the cousin was limiting...

Reactions: gadu2121
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes