kisxyz

Sep 26, 2022
Mode . normal,easy, very easy....
Does it have anything to do with the story besides the difficulty?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is this really NTR or just cheating?

can someone show me some proof (i don't play this game anymore)
Rick(MC) has been getting handjobs, oral, and anal from Rachel for several updates. In v0.12, Rick finds Steve and Emily on the island and brings them back to camp. A couple of days later, there is a scene on the island (not a flashback) where Steve is fucking Rachel.

There is a separate flashback scene in v0.12 where the MC is remembering how he saw Steve fucking a waitress in the bathroom of a restaurant while Rachel is waiting outside for Steve. This scene was mentioned in a previous update with a flashback, but now it's a full lewd scene. I assume this is where the confusion of "NTR or just cheating" comes from.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Rick(MC) has been getting handjobs, oral, and anal from Rachel for several updates. In v0.12, Rick finds Steve and Emily on the island and brings them back to camp. A couple of days later, there is a scene on the island (not a flashback) where Steve is fucking Rachel.

There is a separate flashback scene in v0.12 where the MC is remembering how he saw Steve fucking a waitress in the bathroom of a restaurant while Rachel is waiting outside for Steve. This scene was mentioned in a previous update with a flashback, but now it's a full lewd scene.
Damn what the hell was the dev thinking? All the grinding for someone else to take the prize.:FacePalm: Now the ntr horde will descend upon this thread asking for more. INB4 user Someoldfart now declares this "the greatest game ever!":LOL:

Udbas

Mar 19, 2018
"the stick is ready, now I just to scare away the wasps" - What I need to do, or where I need to go ? Can someone help me.

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
so i´m done with the Progress, but how can i trigger the Idol-Quest with Jessica&Emily bathing together in the Pond ?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Just for the record.
Steve's the boyfriend of Rachael in every version i've had of this title from long ago to date.
Not the step-father of anyone.
Well doesn't really matter in the context of what I was trying to say.
I didn't remember so I put it between quotation marks
The point is that Rachel is in a relationship with him

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So in the end I was right to wait for the game to have a few more updates. Seeing the NTR tag now, I understand that I was right to avoid the game in the early stages... since I've been on this forum, I've learned that unfortunately some developers can no longer be trusted. So better wait. That I don't like surprises.
Really sad that another game go to the NTR side without the developer say to the fan base of the game.
Well what to say? well nothing i do not like to twist the knife in the wound. Too bad, because the game look promising and now will sink. For now i put the thread in the wait and search more, if for the next update, this NTR :poop: is not completly avoidable, i just deleted the thread and go to other games .

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What I do not understand is why, I mean it kills off a huge chunk of people who hate it, I hate NTR, and only tolerate it if it is clearly marked as avoidable, but I can't imagine anyone who would be into NTR would want to spend so so so fucking much time to get it, even if you cheated like fuck it still takes a long time to get to where NTR gets added.

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Idk if we can really considere this as NTR, Steve cheated first, and Rachel can't forget MC now :D

Maybe we'll have the possibility to cockblock him

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Sadly my save from a previous save is on a different computer so I had to start over and now I'm stuck.
The last mission I got was arachnophobia, I'm on day 48.
Is there such a thing where some missions don't trigger unless you're on a certain day?

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Idk if we can really considere this as NTR, Steve cheated first, and Rachel can't forget MC now :D

Maybe we'll have the possibility to cockblock him
Even if he gets there the damage is done, the DEV just sent her under the bus I mean 80% of the game revolves around Rachel!
AND we still don’t know anything about the sister of the MC

With this update it really reminds me of Lewd island Ch2 with the sudden NTR.

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
So.. all that grind to get Rachel just for a random character to pop out and fuck her...Also after spying on Emily you get a scene that implies she's also getting fucked by him???
How to go from hero to 0 in the matter of a single moment... What's next..?
He's gonna bang the blonde as well while the MC is like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Guys, don't freak out, so the n°1 pussy has a boyfriend/husband, it's clear that we'll get rid of him soon. Why the insecurity?
We were actually the ones cucking him and it's going to go back to it. Things got back tyo normal for that couple, now we have to find a way to sneak back in xD
And we got another cute pussy too in the deal. Enjoy it, and think of it like any story where this is a twist before the ending that makes it rain a thousand loads.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes