Andrew Gotfail

Sep 4, 2022
Guys, im stuck with Jessica Bag mission in 0.12, i went to the camp to check out but nothing to click. In 0.11b i've done this mission :cry:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Another problem is the dev was saying " This new version is the biggest I’ve done so far with more than 800 new images and 8 new videos " and all that shit is mostly on another male. He only added more of the blond girl scenes because he knew he was going to get a lot of flak.

Last edited:

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Sooo new patch disappointed me like last season of game of thrones, more than 100500 peoples live in a tiny island?? really? looks like we got to Japan or GB, why I see Erik reincarnation again? Maybe during the night cut his balls and feed some fish with it, I like all genres sometimes play even in ntr games, but in this case, in this game it's unacceptable, dev please get rid us of this fcin Erik. Let cannibal eat him, I don't want to give him my girls! :cautious:

Pink flower cause diarrhea, this patch cause burned ass :WutFace:

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
After dealing with the grindy stuff since this game came out and now NTR being thrown in... Sorry but nope another game ruined and straight to the garbage bin. I didn't mind dealing with the grind but I wont deal with surprise NTR out of nowhere. What's worse is all the time spent playing this only to be thrown under the buss.
Have one thing to Thank this Developer for.
Will no longer fund any unfinished products.
Lesson costly learned.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
After 2 fucking years of grinding and teasing, the reward the players get is a long fucking scene with the now ever-present douche fucking some random bitch that we can't even properly skip because the developer has to show what an artist they are by making this completely wasted long ass animated sequence. If I were a patron I'd be at your house with a pitchfork and a torch just for that, let alone for the fact that you decided to turn this game into a fucking Big Brother wannabe copycat bullshit on an island. Congratulations :)

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
After 2 fucking years of grinding and teasing, the reward the players get is a long fucking scene with the now ever-present douche fucking some random bitch that we can't even properly skip because the developer has to show what an artist they are by making this completely wasted long ass animated sequence. If I were a patron I'd be at your house with a fork and a torch just for that, let alone for the fact that you decided to turn this game into a fucking Big Brother wannabe copycat bullshit on an island. Congratulations :)
I think you mean pitchfork unless you plan on eating all the devs food. :LOL:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr.
They deserve it for funding this crap

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
people are definitly over reacting, just use the skip function
I just don't understand the thought process. "Hey we made a harem game, you know what would really improve it? If we added the direct antithesis, ntr" It's just mind bogglingly stupid. Like, cool if you want an ntr game, or one of those split ntr-harem schticks (though that hardly ever works) but don't genre shift months to years in development once you have a core audience. That would be like Call of Duty all of a sudden becoming about the peace core.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I admit it's tame as far as NTR goes. However, Steve is also bullying the MC in other ways, so the developer's intent is very clear, and it leaves players wondering how much father it will go in future updates. The reaction from players is exactly what I would expect. The developer's failure to expect this is just another derailment in this slow-motion train wreck.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If it is difficult to change tags, you should clear things in the description for new anti ntr players.
Because with everything grinding with the mom to get to this?
I pity the new players..

Without forgetting that we do not know what happened between Steve and the sister! and their secret! ( I feel the future ntrish flashback arrived...)
Already the sharing with the cousin was borderline...
Considering what we have gotten his update, v0.13 will be another 'biggest update yet' with multiple animations and scenes how Steve seduced and fucked the sister during their time together. Oh and a small scene with mc and the Cousin that nobody gives a shit about just cause....

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Wait, when did this get a female protagonist tag? As much as it sucks, we were told in the beginning that the stepfather might be on the island too. Dev should have mentioned this could potentially happen at least maybe under a spoiler.
Players asked for the [female protagonist] tag after the part where players are forced to play as Rachel while MC is unconscious after being bit on the dick by a venomous snake.

BTW, if it matters, somebody clarified yesterday that Steve is just Rachel's boyfriend, not the stepfather.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes