Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dev really spent all his time on the Dad. I'm like really Dev why the hell did you waste all that time on the waitress/dad fuck scene. You want us to sympathize that he's a cheater. Then next think you do you make us see the Parents having sex. Dev like fuck it I'll add NTR since this game not popping.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Why they put tag female protagonist when the story about male protagonist. I bet it just for a click bait.
My guess, it's because of Jessica's proactive efforts to get MC some more pussy besides her own, when he's peeping
or even when sleeps; might be also related to a future content with local greasy amazon, stalking MC from a cave. :WeSmart:
P.S.: ah yes, as JackMiejov noticed, Rachel acts as a female protagonist, when snake bites on MC's pee-pee. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

rjensen79

Jun 9, 2021
I cannot pick up the flower at all, so I am finished with this game. you click on flower and nothing happens. did the dev actually test the game?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why they put tag female protagonist when the story about male protagonist. I bet it just for a click bait.

There is a part of the game where the MC gets bit by a snake and is unconscious for a few days and you have to play as Rachel to find ingredients for the snake venom antidote.

• Haha
Reactions: Umariel

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I cannot pick up the flower at all, so I am finished with this game. you click on flower and nothing happens. did the dev actually test the game?
Given the past 5 releases, it definitely could be a bug, but make sure you are picking the correct flower. The one by the cave looks similar, but it is not correct. There correct flower is in the jungle/forest, go to the last area in the jungle and click th search (magnifying glass) button.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StrandedDick-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
This is a good game, but with the cheats it becomes buggy (doh!).
I've had missions start but never continue, had missions start that shouldn't start until later in the story.
Even when cheating there is a lot of grinding in this game.
Still, it is a nice game and I can't blame the developer for the cheats making it buggy.
So here I go again.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes