MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
He's talking about the fact that MC caught Steve fucking that waitress (and was that scene a huge waste of developers and our time) before all of them went on a boat trip and never said a word about it to Rachel. Or anyone else. It was something MC should have shared with Rachel a long, long time ago... quite possibly even before the boat trip.

Getting Steve on the island wasn't the problem... making him the focus of the update and forcing players to go through those two sex scenes involving him is. Both of those scenes were completely unneeded and unnecessary for any story development and there was no need for dev to waste time creating them. When you combine that with all the grind and almost completely useless task system hints you have a game that may not be salvageable created by a developer that lost any trust players have in him.
Spot On, 100% AND some (y)

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Ohh 100%.
Steve & Emily is banging no doubt about it, since there is almost a hint about it ingame. I really don't see any other situation that steve is going to be gone? Maybe a accident he falls down and dies? he gets caught by the tribe and killed? (Well that would ruin the story line with them). He goes insane and tries to kill the MC?? oh noo. Steve becomes a cuck addict??? lmaojk
I don't think so
No doubt he would like to, but I don't believe it's already happened
We see Steven checking her out and we find out that he likes to spy on her too at the pond
That's all
Might be wrong , just my opinion based on what we can see atm

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well. Ill admit that the story telling can be out of whack sometimes but do understand that if the the MC just told Rachel that he was cheating do you think she would believe without Real evidence.? Rachel has some weird sense of faithfulness, she gives ass & head but she will not let do the real thing & Just telling her that Steve is cheating on her without any evidence just outright calls for disaster.
Once they got on the island... sure, it would be just his word. But before that, before they went on a trip there were so many options available: getting Rachel back in the dinner to witness it herself (she was outside if I remember correctly), taking a photos or video of Steve fucking waitress and show it to Rachel.

I may disagree with the update but this was needed for the story telling.. Maybe there were a BETTER way to tell it but without proving that steve is cheating Rachel will never open up to the MC. I do believe people exaggerate just abit. You can just press the skip button and close your eyes if you want and move on.
There is no MAYBE about it... there are better way to tell the story without forcing those two scenes on players. And no, just pressing the skip button is not solution. If I'm going to start skiping through scenes then I can skip the whole game and be done with it...

Maybe a toggle with NTR Switch or some kind of a warning could had been beneficial for people that outright despise NTR.
Not putting those scenes in the game to begin with would be a proper choice of action... adding that crap into the game this late is bad developing decision. Especially since neither of those two scenes is bringing anything to the story and were not needed at all.

And let us not talk about all the other crap MC had to take from Steve like that whole "cutting trees" mess... or Steve locking that box and refusing to say what is in it.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
If You had checked out this title thoroughly.
MC 'could have' told & brought Rachael from outside, into the restroom to see Steve was fucking the waitress.
Dev chose not to write that in.

Instead, had MC make that thought and choice come to late.
Then had him pussy out in both cases confronting Steve.
Try investigating it Yourself so You can see.
Do you think this game is a fantasy setting where the MC can magically pull Rachael out of his ass and show what steve is doing?
That waitress scene was a completely incident for the MC that now he knows that steve is/was cheating and dont come with the argument that could could had taken a picture of what happen since you dont know what kind relationship the MC & Rachael had before they came to the island other than they were classmates, so your argument completely flops in every dimension.
If You had checked out this title thoroughly.
MC 'could have' told & brought Rachael from outside, into the restroom to see Steve was fucking the waitress.
Dev chose not to write that in.

Instead, had MC make that thought and choice come to late.
Then had him pussy out in both cases confronting Steve.
Try investigating it Yourself so You can see.
You getting to emotional and not using any logic in your arguments. You just saying "why not" "just do it" "makes no sense".

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Do you think this game is a fantasy setting where the MC can magically pull Rachael out of his ass and show what steve is doing?
That waitress scene was a completely incident for the MC that now he knows that steve is/was cheating and dont come with the argument that could could had taken a picture of what happen since you dont know what kind relationship the MC & Rachael had before they came to the island other than they were classmates, so your argument completely flops in every dimension.

You getting to emotional and not using any logic in your arguments. You just saying "why not" "just do it" "makes no sense".
Don't know what drugs You're on and really is irrelevant at this point.
Here on out, You've made the ignore category for Your nonsense.
Enjoy and be well! (y)

Reactions: owonderate

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Once they got on the island... sure, it would be just his word. But before that, before they went on a trip there were so many options available: getting Rachel back in the dinner to witness it herself (she was outside if I remember correctly), taking a photos or video of Steve fucking waitress and show it to Rachel.
Just answered this. above.

There is no MAYBE about it... there are better way to tell the story without forcing those two scenes on players. And no, just pressing the skip button is not solution. If I'm going to start skiping through scenes then I can skip the whole game and be done with it...
No. What the developer just did is what he wanted to get out of you. Frustration
We/MC are all frustrated right now but what the MC need to do is find out how to make rachels his.
Lets say they didnt add these scenes, i just outright believe that then scrap the whole update then and he should had just added a dead steve on the ground instead. He could had done that. But i think the developer is thinking that the conquering girls is better story telling.
Not putting those scenes in the game to begin with would be a proper choice of action... adding that crap into the game this late is bad developing decision. Especially since neither of those two scenes is bringing anything to the story and were not needed at all.

And let us not talk about all the other crap MC had to take from Steve like that whole "cutting trees" mess... or Steve locking that box and refusing to say what is in it.
You really really hate NTR? Im not a fan of either don't get me wrong but outright saying that its a wrong decision is petty like i said over and over again. This is for the story telling and its not like the MC was sitting and salivating over Rachal getting dicked. right? Even Rachal in the SCENE was thinking about the MC she didnt care about steve. Did you notice that?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, are we suposed to find light mushrooms and cook the crabs again ? because I cant find Rachel in the Jungle in the morning my question is is it intended or is it a bug ?
Edit: Nice game by the way and Kudos Bibifoc its a comfortable play with your Mod.

• Love
Reactions: Bibifoc

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No. What the developer just did is what he wanted to get out of you. Frustration
We/MC are all frustrated right now but what the MC need to do is find out how to make rachels his.
Lets say they didnt add these scenes, i just outright believe that then scrap the whole update then and he should had just added a dead steve on the ground instead. He could had done that. But i think the developer is thinking that the conquering girls is better story telling.
No, what developer got is a former player who lost any interest in his games... this one or any future ones. And I don't think I'm the only one who will stop playing this game and won't bother with next update.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, are we suposed to find light mushrooms and cook the crabs again ? because I cant find Rachel in the Jungle in the morning my question is is it intended or is it a bug ?
Edit: Nice game by the way and Kudos Bibifoc its a comfortable play with your Mod.
This is one time event. Yet, later you can cook the same meal with additional ingredients.
Mushrooms can be found in the first picture of the jungle. The light brown are found near the big wooden log and, later, the red one near the right side of the path

Reactions: xapican

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
No, what developer got is a former player who lost any interest in his games... this one or any future ones. And I don't think I'm the only one who will stop playing this game and won't bother with next update.
That is your right to do and I respect your decision to do so.
Somehow I'm just not convinced and believe you will be back on the next update when all this is gone.
But good luck to ya!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
That is your right to do and I respect your decision to do so.
Somehow I'm just not convinced and believe you will be back on the next update when all this is gone.
But good luck to ya!
Why? It wouldn't be the first game I dropped years into development due to poor development decisions and loss of trust into developer... and that loss of trust is the main issue. If developer can introduce this kind of crap this late into development for no good reason, I have to wonder what other crap will we end up being forced to go through?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
This is correct and again, spot on 100%+ as well.
As for the user You're replying to, suggest not taking seriously.
Regardless of their motive, seems to be spouting of nonsense just for the sake of it... i guess. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EJW and Bibon1

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'd bet good money that if you did a poll of players' most and least preferred game types, the people who prefer immersive harem games would be the ones most opposed to NTR. I'd make that bet because the harem fantasy is directly opposed to the player feeling any sort of jealousy or competition, which is at the heart of the NTR fetish.
Again, you are getting too hung on the F95 driven narrative, typically coming out of super vocal extremist posters continuously spamming up threads on never ending repeat with their own like/dislike of NTR, suggesting that a majority of the people supporting these games actually know or care about some absolute dividing "NTR" classification line. As once past that you can find plenty of supporting poll data you seek there on actual paying customer platforms. Typically found in the form of seeing the "I prefer something new and different" sex scene content add option almost always and without fail beating out any alternative option of "I want a repeat of the same".

None of which happening because there is some huge and equally obsessive counter like of NTR or wanting to be cucked content either btw. Regardless of the fact that is typically the default form it comes in given the copycat nature of game design in this genre. But again, you need to get past focusing on a perception created by what essentially amounts to a very small % of players HERE to see and understand that as well.

Personally I always had this game pegged as appearing to have little actual paying support behind it to begin with, and something that under the hood of an appealing surface concept was basically amounting to your typical too much bad design grind for too little good payout content variety offering. Or basically a game that tends to attract a lot more pirates here constantly running out of new and specific girl model preference game updates to play then ya know...actual paying supporters. Which of course in essence and as we've seen elsewhere actually should or would make it less surprising overall when a dev just decides to throw some spicier content at the wall to see if it maybe helps with the stick the game really haven't gotten much of 3 years in.

Last edited:

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Where can i find the purple flower for the smoke stick? I have the purple medicinal flowers, but i can't do anything with it.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ihave the ingrediance for the bee smoke stick. It will not let me make it. I think I need to get to 12 survior befor it will let me.... I guess I am at 10. How can I do that ?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
On top of that, fans of certain content are vocal about wanting that content added to every game, and don't give a fuck if it's a turnoff to other players. You see that with pregnancy fans spamming any game that doesn't have pregnancy, and the same goes for NTR to a lesser degree.
This concept doesn't apply any differently to the obsessively vocal "ANTI-NTR!!!" crowd here on F95 and that I was referring to in the previous post btw.

Here is another example - MrD812. Guy has made 15 different rage posts in this thread to basically say the same thing over and over since yesterday, while going through and obsessively emoji tagging 27 others. Jesus lol. Again, lots of total representation noise being tallied up....coming out of 1 single dude. In essence that is not any different then your pro-pregnancy example guy we can find here on F95 constantly spamming up countless threads asking for pregnancy content with that same exact 9 digit ordered heart/emoji (that amazingly pops up in the same exact order on some other random out-of-the-blue account posts) ;)

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes