blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I haven't played this for a while because i was waiting for a few more updates but i remember it being very enjoyable. Just downloaded this new update but i see that "NTR" has now been added. Is it avoidable? If not then im deleting it and putting it in the scrap pile

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It's so shame that Dev doesnt understand what he is doing ....Stranded Dick :rolleyes: but why add one more Male Npc ?
Adding one more Tag in the middle of game is so Lame (Screw NTR )
When you Develop a game Stick to the Tags that you posted first ...took allot of updated untl mc had sex with female
but after adding NTR :poop: Male Npc had instant sex
- Screw this game better - :mad:(n)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, it's been sometime since I have played this sandbox grind fest title... I thought Rachel, and that blond girl who MC found later on the beach, was his class mates who were partying on a boat. So now the story has progressed to where MC and the others are now saved, and Rachel is his MOM? Or am I wrong? If so, WTF was I playing...? :LOL:
Exactly, that was one of the inconsitenses my friend MrD812 was refering to and to what he said he has solid points,
specially with the Whiteknighting thing.
But it is the same game.

Reactions: MrBenny and MrD812

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
How do I read the book?

I click the book in the bag during eating time and hit the check mark, but it's red?

1680041683159.png

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Holy shit this was a pain to play... also the hottest girl was probably the waitress so a bit of a shame she's not gonna get washed up on the island too, haha... though the other blonde is fun enough that it's not too bad.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Huh...so Tom:

1) Fucks characters right from the start
2) Had tools and weapons and even a map since he appeared
3) Has no grind apparently whatsoever, finds food like its nothing
4) Takes a couple of days to build a considerably better shelter that puts the one the MC built to shame.

Meanwhile, on the MC's side:
1) MC gets cockblocked left and right (or ar the very least...has to work for it for a very long time in order to get to fuck) and gets ridiculed by Tom even though he probably puts even less effort to gather wood.
2) Has to Build his own tools and weapons
3) Has to learn everything about the island from his diary, grind for days to gather a decent amount of food or even do anything useful
4) Builds a considerably shitty shelter compared to Tom's magically new shelter

If that wasn't annoying enough, the MC shouldn't even need to keep silent for so fricking long about Tom's cheating nature, it makes no sense at all. He basically gets cucked out of inaction.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Huh...so Tom:

1) Fucks characters right from the start
2) Had tools and weapons and even a map since he appeared
3) Has no grind apparently whatsoever, finds food like its nothing
4) Takes a couple of days to build a considerably better shelter that puts the one the MC built to shame.

Meanwhile, on the MC's side:
1) MC gets cockblocked left and right (or ar the very least...has to work for it for a very long time in order to get to fuck) and gets ridiculed by Tom even though he probably puts even less effort to gather wood.
2) Has to Build his own tools and weapons
3) Has to learn everything about the island from his diary, grind for days to gather a decent amount of food or even do anything useful
4) Builds a considerably shitty shelter compared to Tom's magically new shelter

If that wasn't annoying enough, the MC shouldn't even need to keep silent for so fricking long about Tom's cheating nature, it makes no sense at all. He basically gets cucked out of inaction.
I was considering giving the game a try, but reading this clears it up that there's hardly a point.
Personally I don't mind there being another guy as an antagonist to fire up the story, but you loose that fire when the game is rigged so badly against you that logic and sense is gone so you hardly stand a chance, cause the dev lost his passion for the game.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I was considering giving the game a try, but reading this clears it up that there's hardly a point.
Personally I don't mind there being another guy as an antagonist to fire up the story, but you loose that fire when the game is rigged so badly against you that logic and sense is gone so you hardly stand a chance, cause the dev lost his passion for the game.
The dev didn't lose his passion, his name is probably Tom.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is this version playable at least? I recall having some fun on this game, but had so many bugs that I lost will to play it.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes