Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Huh...so Tom:

1) Fucks characters right from the start
2) Had tools and weapons and even a map since he appeared
3) Has no grind apparently whatsoever, finds food like its nothing
4) Takes a couple of days to build a considerably better shelter that puts the one the MC built to shame.

Meanwhile, on the MC's side:
1) MC gets cockblocked left and right (or ar the very least...has to work for it for a very long time in order to get to fuck) and gets ridiculed by Tom even though he probably puts even less effort to gather wood.
2) Has to Build his own tools and weapons
3) Has to learn everything about the island from his diary, grind for days to gather a decent amount of food or even do anything useful
4) Builds a considerably shitty shelter compared to Tom's magically new shelter

If that wasn't annoying enough, the MC shouldn't even need to keep silent for so fricking long about Tom's cheating nature, it makes no sense at all. He basically gets cucked out of inaction.

Oct 14, 2018
Huh...so Tom:

1) Fucks characters right from the start
2) Had tools and weapons and even a map since he appeared
3) Has no grind apparently whatsoever, finds food like its nothing
4) Takes a couple of days to build a considerably better shelter that puts the one the MC built to shame.

Meanwhile, on the MC's side:
1) MC gets cockblocked left and right (or ar the very least...has to work for it for a very long time in order to get to fuck) and gets ridiculed by Tom even though he probably puts even less effort to gather wood.
2) Has to Build his own tools and weapons
3) Has to learn everything about the island from his diary, grind for days to gather a decent amount of food or even do anything useful
4) Builds a considerably shitty shelter compared to Tom's magically new shelter

If that wasn't annoying enough, the MC shouldn't even need to keep silent for so fricking long about Tom's cheating nature, it makes no sense at all. He basically gets cucked out of inaction.
I was considering giving the game a try, but reading this clears it up that there's hardly a point.
Personally I don't mind there being another guy as an antagonist to fire up the story, but you loose that fire when the game is rigged so badly against you that logic and sense is gone so you hardly stand a chance, cause the dev lost his passion for the game.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I was considering giving the game a try, but reading this clears it up that there's hardly a point.
Personally I don't mind there being another guy as an antagonist to fire up the story, but you loose that fire when the game is rigged so badly against you that logic and sense is gone so you hardly stand a chance, cause the dev lost his passion for the game.
The dev didn't lose his passion, his name is probably Tom.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is this version playable at least? I recall having some fun on this game, but had so many bugs that I lost will to play it.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
The grind made me rage-quit after just over 30 minutes in. I looked at the walkthrough and I have not grinded nearly enough to make any real progress yet... :LOL:

Lewd Island [by xRed Games] was way better, I recommend that instead.

And if MC is just going to get cucked at the end of it all, I am stopping right here and stranding this dick game in the recycle bin. Best of luck to all the brave souls who would dare to continue playing this though. :lepew:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The grind made me rage-quit after just over 30 minutes in. I looked at the walkthrough and I have not grinded nearly enough to make any real progress yet... :LOL:

Lewd Island [by xRed Games] was way better, I recommend that instead.

And if MC is just going to get cucked at the end of it all, I am stopping right here and stranding this dick game in the recycle bin. Best of luck to all the brave souls who would dare to continue playing this though. :lepew:
That they milked this stupid grind for so fucking long, and then cucked the MC right when he was supposed to get action...

Just reeks of the devs taking the piss out of their poor hapless supporters.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I have the sleeping juice but when I try to nenter Steve's shelter this happens
gg.png

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Already finished the whole thing. Good attempt at being a smartass though.
Really? There is a scene Rachel sleeping next to Dick (MC). There are more idols in the house and the island. There is a scene with Emily in the house more than nudity and also a sex scene with Dick and another girl in the house.
But you finished all of course!

Reactions: platypushperry
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes