MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ok, please don't take it as an personal attack, what I'am about to say.
I also played the game, and I don't see any NTR in it, what I see is that Rachel, made a choice, which she is regretting somehow, and will return,to MC eventually.
The MC allways had a crush for her, and her Daughter, (I'll stay on the original version before the I patch) but for what reason he never acted on it. Rachel was Dating Steve, and never thought about the MC in a romantic way.
Now he takes his chances and take advantage of the Stranded Situation.and this Guy apears, as antagonist, and he is writen in in a special disgusting way (villian), so for me it wasn't ofensive, specially that I have my cousin as ally, now i must see to save Rachel and her daughter from this Douche.
Telling you this, so you can picture out why some don't see it as NTR or are cool with how the story is unfolding, the MC will have his harem eventually, but he has to fight for it that is how I see it
It is your decision to play it or not, but you already stoped suporting him, and you expieriece deception about how the game is unfolding, why don't just walkaway and move on ? (this last is my impresion from your posts all a guess )
OK, it's been sometime since I have played this sandbox grind fest title... I thought Rachel, and that blond girl who MC found later on the beach, was his class mates who were partying on a boat. So now the story has progressed to where MC and the others are now saved, and Rachel is his MOM? Or am I wrong? If so, WTF was I playing...? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: IRedI and lamarks

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
netorare
How is it at all? Don't think I'm against it, I'm very much in favor of it. But there are only two on the island. I would understand if the men's basketball team came to the island with them. And therefore it is not clear with whom such a tag will be used. What's with the tree?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
OK, it's been sometime since I have played this sandbox grind fest title... I thought Rachel, and that blond girl who MC found later on the beach, was his class mates who were partying on a boat. So now the story has progressed to where MC and the others are now saved, and Rachel is his MOM? Or am I wrong? If so, WTF was I playing...? :LOL:
You're not wrong they were and, it was a Class Graduate Celebration, Not a family boat trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Although what am I talking about. What kind of NTR can be if whatever you do, you just die. Here is the quest, here are the sticks, here are the stones, make a camp, but no, the MC gives out a unique phrase that "something is missing" this is something that is a banal fire and we have a lighter lying on our noses from the very beginning of the game, but no, we cannot use it, the quest is closed, and we are safely dying about something. It is clear that from the fact that lives have ended, but it is not clear why they end. Oh yes, now we have a saving first-aid kit, which the same cannot be used, and we are sadly looking at the first-aid kit, we will die from a lack of lives. Haven't seen such an ass-blasting game in a long time.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I haven't played this for a while because i was waiting for a few more updates but i remember it being very enjoyable. Just downloaded this new update but i see that "NTR" has now been added. Is it avoidable? If not then im deleting it and putting it in the scrap pile

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It's so shame that Dev doesnt understand what he is doing ....Stranded Dick :rolleyes: but why add one more Male Npc ?
Adding one more Tag in the middle of game is so Lame (Screw NTR )
When you Develop a game Stick to the Tags that you posted first ...took allot of updated untl mc had sex with female
but after adding NTR :poop: Male Npc had instant sex
- Screw this game better - :mad:(n)

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Exactly, that was one of the inconsitenses my friend MrD812 was refering to and to what he said he has solid points,
specially with the Whiteknighting thing.
But it is the same game.

Reactions: MrBenny and MrD812

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
How do I read the book?

I click the book in the bag during eating time and hit the check mark, but it's red?

1680041683159.png

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Holy shit this was a pain to play... also the hottest girl was probably the waitress so a bit of a shame she's not gonna get washed up on the island too, haha... though the other blonde is fun enough that it's not too bad.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes