• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Just did a full playthrough, i actually think the game is pretty decent however I think I would have hated it if the cheat menu wasnt included. The grind would be a bit ridiculous. Once u get a hang of the mechanics it pretty much becomes a breeze to understand. Some of those recent reviews are hilarious... clearly upset over NTR but hide it with other ramblings that are literally not true (like saying theres no animations or the renders are horrible - both not true). TBH the MC is a bit of a creepy beta cuck so I for one am looking forward to his downfall. I dont play these acting like im the MC so if I dont like him I want to see bad shit happen to him :devilish:

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Did u click advance time while AT the pond. Not at the beach. Thats how it worked for me. Be at the pond when noone else is there in the early morning, click advance time and boom scene happens. Otherwise you may have to advance other quests first.
it's a vicious circle. I swim early in the morning. I'm jerking off about someone, it doesn't matter. I'm skipping time because my cousin is there.
Then the sister, whom you can only spy on.
I waited in the forest, and on the beach, and on the lake. I don't fucking know how to get an explosive scene?
Can you accurately write your actions when I wake up??
Pleease

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
All mods are now up to date.

Note that I did not add what I consider to be minor scenes. So you won't find in the replay gallery:
- The banana lesson with Jessica and Emily
- The 2 short scenes with Rachel during the flashback in the apartment

If you think I'm wrong, tell me, but frankly they are really minor in regard of existing scenes.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
it's a vicious circle. I swim early in the morning. I'm jerking off about someone, it doesn't matter. I'm skipping time because my cousin is there.
Then the sister, whom you can only spy on.
I waited in the forest, and on the beach, and on the lake. I don't fucking know how to get an explosive scene?
Can you accurately write your actions when I wake up??
Pleease
do NOT swim/jerk off at all... that advances time too far. Just go to the pond when you wake up and advance time on the bottom left. Thats really all there is to it.

Reactions: Michel Mak

pussinshell

May 3, 2017
Same thing
After dinner I go to bed, in the morning I go to the pond. There is no one there, I click on the clock - a cousin appears. I click on the clock again - my sister appears. And so every time.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Same thing
After dinner I go to bed, in the morning I go to the pond. There is no one there, I click on the clock - a cousin appears. I click on the clock again - my sister appears. And so every time.
the same. Likewise. I don't swim, I missing time. At the pond - only to spy. Damn!!

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Sorry not sure whats going on for you guys... It worked for me. You sure you dont have any other quests you can try first before you try to trigger that event? If I remember correctly she needs to be slowly corrupted in the sleeping scenes first.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry not sure whats going on for you guys... It worked for me. You sure you dont have any other quests you can try first before you try to trigger that event? If I remember correctly she needs to be slowly corrupted in the sleeping scenes first.
E// my sister jerk off me in my sleep. I was asleep. No more action. Waiting like a fool by the lake

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Too bad, could be a nice game but crash at every few scene(encounter lag, maybe some unclean bufferr or unclean memory after images/anime).

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes