WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Just did a full playthrough, i actually think the game is pretty decent however I think I would have hated it if the cheat menu wasnt included. The grind would be a bit ridiculous. Once u get a hang of the mechanics it pretty much becomes a breeze to understand. Some of those recent reviews are hilarious... clearly upset over NTR but hide it with other ramblings that are literally not true (like saying theres no animations or the renders are horrible - both not true). TBH the MC is a bit of a creepy beta cuck so I for one am looking forward to his downfall. I dont play these acting like im the MC so if I dont like him I want to see bad shit happen to him :devilish:
What to do after the scene of emily masturbating in the house? I am stuck here.

Reactions: yrban7477

VIPERJAI

Apr 16, 2021
I'm stuck on the part why your getting washed by Rachel and you have to send Jessica away. I'm not getting any new task to do. I'm on android. Need help Screenshot_20230330_073121_StrandedDick.jpg Screenshot_20230330_073058_StrandedDick.jpg

demude

Jul 15, 2021
I stuck at the pond quest. just cannot get turn emily on again. everytime go to the pond before emily, it just didn't trigger like the 1st time.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Version 0.13. Game writes: I need to cook more sleep juice and pour it into Rachel 's canteen when no one sees me (I'm sure Steve must leave it unattended in his shelter from time to time).
Sleepy juice created. I took a bottle from Steve's house. What to do next?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Version 0.13. Game writes: I need to cook more sleep juice and pour it into Rachel 's canteen when no one sees me (I'm sure Steve must leave it unattended in his shelter from time to time).
Sleepy juice created. I took a bottle from Steve's house. What to do next?
You mean you put the sleep juice in Steve's flask? You just need to wait that something happens next.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I stuck at the pond quest. just cannot get turn emily on again. everytime go to the pond before emily, it just didn't trigger like the 1st time.
Go bed early and then go to the pond first thing in the morning. The scene will be automatically triggered. If nothing happens, post your save.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
ummm i got the stick i climb the cliff and dont have my backpack to click on it ... any help
Isn´t the Backpack somewhere on or between the Rocks when you are at the Top of the cliff? I´m sorry i don´t have the game on my pc right now to check. If it´s not there someone else needs to help.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! who on this damn island sells good plan?
i have smoke stick
but where to get really good plan?
=)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Now featuring Netori AND Netorare...

...in the same scene!

Brings the game down for me. Can someone please update the tags?

View attachment 2504447 View attachment 2504451
OK, are those scenes images because Rachel is being fucked by D-bag Steve, who didn't have to do any of the grind fest Rick had to do,...as she's fantasizes about her previous time with Rick?

I stopped playing this title months ago after reading the shit storm in the forms, after Steve was introduced and Rachel became his Mom.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and EJW

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I seemed to only found 2 idols in the flashback?? Is that all there are??

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes