Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
Isn´t the Backpack somewhere on or between the Rocks when you are at the Top of the cliff? I´m sorry i don´t have the game on my pc right now to check. If it´s not there someone else needs to help.

found it ... you click on the bush about where the backpack should be ... :)

Reactions: Benhy

loverock2401

Jul 9, 2017
when I finished his dream in the house , game tells me thats all for update 23 , but I think i missed frw things . where did I failed?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Kind of a waste of an update, I wonder if the developer doesn't know where to go from here.
In this update we saw Rick/MC is looking ways to get rid of Steve, We saw Jessica had a thing for MC from past in flashback,We also saw MC has perverted feelings for Emily and Jennifer even before this trip, We saw bit of progress with all 3 main girls and boars which may tie with the tribal woman teased in earlier update.We also saw another Girl in flashback. Storywise this update is good unless you just want this to be a MCs fucks everyone and that's all.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
All I am saying you can dislike the game all you want,it's your choice after all.But, this update again proves the Dev have a story in place and knows where it going. Reason why I like this game is because all the quests fits into a place which helps to develop the story and the characters, from ponds to making tools to caves ,everything.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version of the game", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.13 - Don't use with later version of the game)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Fix bugs in early steps of Pond quest
2/ Little improvement in the bait box choice (you can cancel the process and can't use normal hook when you already have 5 fishes)
3/ Add tooltips for navigation icons in the apartment

Install: Use fix.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.13 - Probably compatible with later version of the game)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.13 - Compatible with later version of the game)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
You can switch pages 10 by 10. The pages range at the bottom of the screen reflects the current page. You can switch pages by using the mouse wheel.
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.13 - Definitely don't use it with later versions of the game)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker + a security to avoid missing idols
Install: Use extras.16.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter has been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear
5/ I added a question mark button next to the instruction to give a more precise indication to players who don't want to search by themselves.
6/ The original task log screen is still accessible by right-clicking the Task button... just in case

Install: Use tasklog.9.zip (see installation instructions below)

All In One

This mod isn't a separate mod. It just contains all the above mods:
- Incest Patch
- Fix
- Auto Eat Cheat
- Save Naming
- Rollback
- Extras
- Task Log

Install: Use allinone.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, the issue is that this update ends inside the Home of the player, not on the island, so that means you can't access ANY of the mod now until the game has another update and you go back to the island. Any way we could get a "Cheat/Mod" button on the bottom left to access the mod so we can Replay, etc?

Reactions: Bibifoc

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
So, the issue is that this update ends inside the Home of the player, not on the island, so that means you can't access ANY of the mod now until the game has another update and you go back to the island. Any way we could get a "Cheat/Mod" button on the bottom left to access the mod so we can Replay, etc?
Save your progress and just start another game and then use the gallery unlocker oprion top right after you clicked the gallary.Simple Solution.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
if god told me that i could wish for anything in the whole world, like literally could choose anything, everything imaginable. I would choose him to give me my time back i spend playing this garbage game.
I would give this game below minus rating if i could.. NO if i was a owner on this site i would literally remove & ban this game from this site.
That is how much i despise this game.

Sorry I just wanted to rant.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I
In this update we saw Rick/MC is looking ways to get rid of Steve, We saw Jessica had a thing for MC from past in flashback,We also saw MC has perverted feelings for Emily and Jennifer even before this trip, We saw bit of progress with all 3 main girls and boars which may tie with the tribal woman teased in earlier update.We also saw another Girl in flashback. Storywise this update is good unless you just want this to be a MCs fucks everyone and that's all.
Personally, I am ok with the story arch as such, and I actually find the introduction of the antagonist Eric... err, sorry: Steve not a bad decision, otherwise it'd be just a linear harem fuck fest. I do dislike the "free roam" in the memories, though, as is it so straight forward and boring that it could have been told much better with a 'ken burns effect" flashback, saving the Dev a lot of time to use on the island. Sadly, the dev misses the opportunity to develop other storylines like "are we really alone on the island" or something to create tension/open conflict between the survivors. This is the 13th update, and not once did someone cry "I wanna go home", or see a far away boat/plane.. We are not vividly witnessing any raw emotion save horniness. And even there, where is Rachels inner dialogue filled feeling torn, with guilt & remorse?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes