Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc
I just downloaded the newest version of your mods but when I click on task it gives me this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to be sure, you play the lastest version (0.13)? (You see it at the bottom right corner of the menu background) :unsure:

Edit: What happens if you righ-click the Task button (I think it's a "long press" on Android)? Do you see the original task log?

Last edited:

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Just to be sure, you play the lastest version (0.13)? (You see it at the bottom right corner of the menu background) :unsure:

Edit: What happens if you righ-click the Task button (I think it's a "long press" on Android)? Do you see the original task log?
Long pressing worked but it says that are the tasks are done or to be continued which is odd because I haven't done anything since 2 updates ago. And yes, I'm on 0.13.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You're right. I wanted to add it and eventually the tasklog one but I forgot.

I have modified the Extras mod and made it simple by displaying the usual Extras button in the top left corner.
Thank you. I have to commend you on this mod. You've done well and added requests more than once. I just wish all this stuff was already in the game, as it should be.

And with that I have one more request. Add to you mod a way to highlight the little Idol's on your screen you are supposed to find in the game so that you can see them easier. Iv'e seen other mods do this. Imo they are way too hard to see most the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bibifoc

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Long pressing worked but it says that are the tasks are done or to be continued which is odd because I haven't done anything since 2 updates ago. And yes, I'm on 0.13.
That's strange. I just downloaded the Android port and it says 0.11b
1680420005922.png
@estrada777 : normal? I missed something?

@ZoZo0311
When you long press the Task button, do you see the new progress bar at the bottom of the screen?
1680420210730.png

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you. I have to commend you on this mod. You've done well and added requests more than once. I just wish all this stuff was already in the game, as it should be.

And with that I have one more request. Add to you mod a way to highlight the little Idol's on your screen you are supposed to find in the game so that you can see them easier. Iv'e seen other mods do this. Imo they are way too hard to see most the time.
Oh, in fact I also had this one in the back of my mind... and I even more forgot (I really need to write everything down :rolleyes:).

My idea wasn't to directly highlight the idol but to add on screen a message like "An idol is hidden here" or maybe an icon :unsure:

Reactions: lello81

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly this game has a potential to be great considering how well environment is done and characters are plenty pleasant as well as story of being on remote island appeals to many. But.. UI and sandbox manouverability needs to be optimized somewhere down the line or it will repel a LOT of players since not everyone will appreciate detailed steps you have to take or have patience to dedicate a lot of time to reach very little progress. I feel like I got through decent chunk so I will keep my eyes on next updates, but the second old saves don't work I probably won't return unless there are some major changes to make replayability easier as well as for returning players or simply people who lost old saves or had to change devices. Cheers!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, it being temporary makes no difference to me. I haven't played the game for the last two updates because I heard of the NTR or NTR-ish stuff, and knew the game was no longer for me. I had actually been really close to dropping $40 for a membership for the previous update because I was sure this was when we finally had sex with Rachel, and I do stupid shit with my credit card when horniness is concerned. But then I saw on the forum what was in the update and dodged that bullet.

Even if Steve disappears for good, that doesn't change that things have irrevocably changed. It's not Steve's presence that drove me away, but his actions and those of others and their consequences. Steve may go, but actions and their consequences linger. Plus it's become fairly obvious the dev is just adding Steve and all the flashback stuff just to draw things out. As you said, I wouldn't put my trust in the dev again, in this game or another. I hang around the thread now just to see how things play out with the game and the community.
Exactly On Point, Spot On. (y)
Was bad enough with inconsistencies from initial start of the title.
Several unnecessary devices to say the least.

Used as blatant excuse for story progress.
When in fact, holds little to no water at all.
Grateful You dodged the bullet, many of us didn't.

EDIT:

It being temporary doesn't excuse their act of fraud... they lied about what they were selling, and conned people out of their money that wouldn't have given it in the first place if the dev was honest.

They fed you lies once... you want to give them a chance to do it again with another character?
bobdillan

Well said Indeed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis and EJW

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I found the two idols in the flashback, first in MC room second in dining room, i think there is a 3rd for this update, someone know where it is? Thanks.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes