ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So solution was: don't craft stick before gathering flowers
how to remove stick from inventory? is there cheat for this?

solution - install version 13 in new directory and start game from new dir. and flowers are taken and wasps are fly away.
but now i have steve this damned motherfucker =)))

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
can you access that form the "esc" menu? Because I dont have that exclamation mark in the apartment.
If you just updated the mod, you need to move at least once in the apartment in order to see the "exclamation mark" button.

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
It being temporary doesn't excuse their act of fraud... they lied about what they were selling, and conned people out of their money that wouldn't have given it in the first place if the dev was honest.

They fed you lies once... you want to give them a chance to do it again with another character?
Lol well believe it or not I do fully agree with you. I agree with the fact that the dev lead on his/her loyal patrons which is completely unaccusable. I also agree that it's unaccusable to misguide your fans who play the game expecting one type of game just to make it an NTR game, which for most fans of this game is a huge "no-no". So, I am on your side and the side of everyone else that took pause to my comment and more than likely didn't fully understand what I was saying. But it is understandable that most will just drop the game for good out of frustration as I'm very much against NTR as well. I was just simply stating my views as why I'm going to give it a couple more releases just to see what happens. If the NTR content sticks around, or there are any lingering "feelings" of NTR in the game then I will be joining the masses and be done with it.

Again, as everyone else has an opinion they're entitled to, so do I.

Dicking

Sep 2, 2022
The game is just getting worse at every patch. The 0.12 was disapointing but man 0.13 is pretty much empty and leave us stuck in the appartment with nothing to do ... Feels bad man

Reactions: joas1980

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lol well believe it or not I do fully agree with you. I agree with the fact that the dev lead on his/her loyal patrons which is completely unaccusable. I also agree that it's unaccusable to misguide your fans who play the game expecting one type of game just to make it an NTR game, which for most fans of this game is a huge "no-no". So, I am on your side and the side of everyone else that took pause to my comment and more than likely didn't fully understand what I was saying. But it is understandable that most will just drop the game for good out of frustration as I'm very much against NTR as well. I was just simply stating my views as why I'm going to give it a couple more releases just to see what happens. If the NTR content sticks around, or there are any lingering "feelings" of NTR in the game then I will be joining the masses and be done with it.

Again, as everyone else has an opinion they're entitled to, so do I.
I just found this game and was wondering is the ntr going over well with the games fans or is it sinking like a led balloon.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes