mahena

Dec 26, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I'm on version 0.13 and was now clipping and wanted to make the wasps go away. but I need the incense sticks for that. OK I have the recipe, when I go to the Craft menu I also have all 3 things but with Craft the red button always comes up ...... Help I don't know what to do anymore

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Hello, I'm on version 0.13 and was now clipping and wanted to make the wasps go away. but I need the incense sticks for that. OK I have the recipe, when I go to the Craft menu I also have all 3 things but with Craft the red button always comes up ...... Help I don't know what to do anymore
screenshot0003.png
You need 12XP survival, so you need to read more the survival book until you learn everything about stick confection

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Another Stupid game that makes you grind for months only to throw surprise NTR in your face without no prior warning. Yes its one of those dev ' my biggest update yet' conveniently forgetting to mention that most of the renders are for Steve aka NTR character.

I recommend any potential new player to avoid this game.
To the Ntr lovers: you will have to grind a lot to even get to the ntr scenes so not worth it.

To the vanilla lovers: Well any dev that decides to throw surprise ntr deserves to be blacklisted.

P.s a moment of silence for those players who have been funding this game only for the dev to disgustingly blindside them with ntr.
Dang till now theres still no ntr tag in genre spoiler, L dev who does this type of thing not even a warning?? Fkin hell

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
yeah that surprise Steve + Rachel sex was dejecting. She just opened up her legs without giving it to the MC all these days. Could have made it seem like she was in two minds rather than get her sullied by Steve :\

Reactions: Gamle and EJW

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As it seems that was the first set UP
Rachel: Mentor / Landlady you rent a room at her house,
the girl is her Daughter / your classmate - Roomate
the Blonde is Rachels neese/ your clasmate
Then they changed the Story for whatever reasons (incest patch apeared) and now you have the chaos
Rachel was dating Steve before the trip
You were informed accurately what this title started out as AND Suggested to investigate the actual history, Personally.
They were ALL Classmates/Schoolmates AND Rachael was a long time Close Friend(Not landlady OR room-mate).
Was NOT a family outing/boat trip to began with.

Is very common for classmates to take a boat out in celebration after High school/Collage/University.
Alot of Spring Brakers
do it all the time as well.
If ever givin' a chance, try it just ...be safe.

I won't lie, their alot of fun but can be .. a bit dangerous at times.

EDIT: before You ask, yes i been involved a few times and STILL have not got my life-patners back for uh.. things they made me do(Drunk).

Last edited:

nnnnljhgfdxs

Dec 10, 2021
hey all,
new to the game - I am trying to find out a way forward to create shelter through bamboos, I have the material , when I hit craft the game says that it should be one first thing in the morning, but then all the material disappears when I try it the next day, what am I doing wrong?

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
hey all,
new to the game - I am trying to find out a way forward to create shelter through bamboos, I have the material , when I hit craft the game says that it should be one first thing in the morning, but then all the material disappears when I try it the next day, what am I doing wrong?
You have to go to sleep early, and the next morning build the shelter from the craft menu (took me some time to figure out that was where it was hidden)

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
did you play? if it was in the beginning no but she was with the mc and right before things progress to sex the dev brings back the bf to stall and she immediately jumps back with him and he is shown that he can do everything better than mc. Sounds like a ntr plot to me.
Seems like a stretch. If he was her EX-boyfriend... maybe. Not a single post in this thread has referred to him in past tense. Only as her current boyfriend. That doesn't really fit the NTR criteria. If it does, you'll have to explain why, because I'm not seeing it.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes