platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Stranded Dick (0.14) - New Character Poll!!
Hi everyone!!
A new character will be introduced in version 0.14 and you will have the last word in order to choose how she will look
Here are some keywords that will help you make the choice: Housewife, MILF

Don't miss your chance to vote!!!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Seems like a stretch. If he was her EX-boyfriend... maybe. Not a single post in this thread has referred to him in past tense. Only as her current boyfriend. That doesn't really fit the NTR criteria. If it does, you'll have to explain why, because I'm not seeing it.
Site definition is
"Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"
Nowhere does it say that it CAN'T be with a current boyfriend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Site definition is
"Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"
Ok, Maybe it is, or maybe it is not, one thing I know for shure that if the Tag were missing, all hell breaks loose in this thread,
does the fact that some consider it NTR change my personal enjoment of the game ? No, ! and for me it is all what matters,
so
Peace !

Reactions: BartPS and QBaSS

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ok, Maybe it is, or maybe it is not, one thing I know for shure that if the Tag were missing, all hell breaks loose in this thread,
does the fact that some consider it NTR change my personal enjoment of the game ? No, ! and for me it is all what matters,
so
Peace !
For sure if you have anything that people could consider NTR, it's best to put the tag. I've seen what happens if you don't. Another problem is people like to play semantics when it comes to NTR. Pro-tip for any would be devs, if you have to say "Well actually it isn't NTR" then people who dislike NTR are going to hate whatever it is you're doing. There was a game recently that stopped all development because they were adding an "actually not NTR" scene, and the dev couldn't handle the backlash. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for liking NTR, just saying devs need to be straight up about whether their game will contain it form the beginning.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
gibs6100 thank's for clarification, all to often I Struggle with the implicit meaning in English, I read you totally wrong
abrazo

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
For sure if you have anything that people could consider NTR, it's best to put the tag. I've seen what happens if you don't. Another problem is people like to play semantics when it comes to NTR. Pro-tip for any would be devs, if you have to say "Well actually it isn't NTR" then people who dislike NTR are going to hate whatever it is you're doing. There was a game recently that stopped all development because they were adding an "actually not NTR" scene, and the dev couldn't handle the backlash. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for liking NTR, just saying devs need to be straight up about whether their game will contain it form the beginning.
100% Spot On (y)

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
SinCityLocal ; are you playing the game ? or are you trying to make a better picture of it so you can decide to play or not ?
Of course I am. If I weren't playing, I wouldn't waste my time in an active discussion about it.

Site definition is
Well SHIT... My whole life is that way, so everyone here complaining must be in need of their safe space.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you talking about The curse of joy because I know the dev stopped making that because of ntr/rape stuff
I agree that devs should be honest about tags
I doubt people would be as angry now if the dev said at the beginning he was adding ntr

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Are you talking about The curse of joy because I know the dev stopped making that because of ntr/rape stuff
I agree that devs should be honest about tags
I doubt people would be as angry now if the dev said at the beginning he was adding ntr
Agree many of us would have appreciated the Dev being forthcoming.
Some who have not been around since the start of the title, don't know it's not just about NTR.
Arguing semantics of NTR or even adding a tag, will never fix what's happen 'prior' to v0.12 or after.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Agree many of us would have appreciated the Dev being forthcoming.
Some who have not been around since the start of the title, don't know it's not just about NTR.
Arguing semantics of NTR or even adding a tag, will never fix what's happen 'prior' to v0.12 or after.
Agreed being with the Relship how it is stated in the OP would have made more sense.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Agreed being with the Relship how it is stated in the OP would have made more sense.
Xapican, how many titles in the past few years not unlike this one.
Have You witnessed change from normal to incest, no NTR to NTR'sh?
Can we honestly say this is something New...ish?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes