Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I just found this game and was wondering is the ntr going over well with the games fans or is it sinking like a led balloon.
Support went way down when he released v0.12, back up when he released v0.13 and has dropped down again, just not as much as before. That's REALLY not great if he can't keep support up.

Reactions: MrD812 and EJW

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Support went way down when he released v0.12, back up when he released v0.13 and has dropped down again, just not as much as before. That's REALLY not great if he can't keep support up.
I'm gonna be honest i haven't played this game but the dev adding things like surprise ntr isn't a cool move in my opinion.
If he said it was going to be there from the start then that's okay but if he added it quietly without telling anyone
well that's not cool

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
I just found this game and was wondering is the ntr going over well with the games fans or is it sinking like a led balloon.
Like others are saying, I'd agree that overall support has done down significantly and appears to be continuing it's downward spiral. I'm just stubborn when I put time and effort into something so that's why I was saying I'm going to give it another couple releases but I can see myself saying screw it eventually and stepping away if the trend continues. With that being said, after my initial post someone replied that the dev is going to continue the same storyline for another 3 releases before dropping the "NTR Character". So I guess it's up to you if you want to deal with a total of roughly 5 releases of NTR-like content.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Like others are saying, I'd agree that overall support has done down significantly and appears to be continuing it's downward spiral. I'm just stubborn when I put time and effort into something so that's why I was saying I'm going to give it another couple releases but I can see myself saying screw it eventually and stepping away if the trend continues. With that being said, after my initial post someone replied that the dev is going to continue the same storyline for another 3 releases before dropping the "NTR Character". So I guess it's up to you if you want to deal with a total of roughly 5 releases of NTR-like content.
So far there is one ntr scene which funnily enough is also kin of a netori scene at the same time. I'm only sticking around to see if there are going to be others. One and done I can handle, but anymore and I'm out.

Reactions: inked_devil

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
What does the following message mean?

"Warning, please save the game here. From this moment on, the rest of the active tasks will be briefly disabled"

After that I can choose between the options "Yes!" and "No, I want to finish other tasks first". Of course, I saved my game. But what does the message mean, what option shall I use and how does it affect further game play?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What does the following message mean?

"Warning, please save the game here. From this moment on, the rest of the active tasks will be briefly disabled"

After that I can choose between the options "Yes!" and "No, I want to finish other tasks first". Of course, I saved my game. But what does the message mean, what option shall I use and how does it affect further game play?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It means that you can't play with Dick some time... there will not be permanent cerebral damage... some hairs may appear on the palms in the worst case

MV5BZGRlNTg1NjgtNDkyYi00NGUzLWFiMTgtOTU0Zjk0ZjZiZDY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
So far there is one ntr scene which funnily enough is also kin of a netori scene at the same time. I'm only sticking around to see if there are going to be others. One and done I can handle, but anymore and I'm out.
That's exactly my thoughts as well. If it really just is that one scene to build a story then fine. Not a fan of it but I'll stick around. If he plans more over the next 3 releases before sending "NTR Character" off, I'll probably be gone well before then. That's a lot of content to ask non-NTR fans to suffer through just for "character and story building" purposes.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That's exactly my thoughts as well. If it really just is that one scene to build a story then fine. Not a fan of it but I'll stick around. If he plans more over the next 3 releases before sending "NTR Character" off, I'll probably be gone well before then. That's a lot of content to ask non-NTR fans to suffer through just for "character and story building" purposes.
Agreed. The one scene already says everything that needs to be said. She obviously prefers the MC. There is no need to go any further, but who knows what the dev is going to pull.

Reactions: inked_devil

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Agreed. The one scene already says everything that needs to be said. She obviously prefers the MC. There is no need to go any further, but who knows what the dev is going to pull.
Sorry to me and a few others she is dead as a love interest. If she wanted to be with MC she should not of fucked other guy. What now is she going to say sorry to MC and say I didn't mean to? NO, she lost creditability with the players since we can see her thoughts. Just my 2 cents.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sorry to me and a few others she is dead as a love interest. If she wanted to be with MC she should not of fucked other guy. What now is she going to say sorry to MC and say I didn't mean to? NO, she lost creditability with the players since we can see her thoughts. Just my 2 cents.
I absolutely feel the same way. She'll forever be tainted as a character because the dev is a dumbass, but I'm interested enough in the story and the general survival elements that I can look past one scene. I grew up watching Survivorman so I love games like this, but if the NTR continues in any way I'm out completely.

Dec 8, 2020
thing is dev should of had him try to pick back up the relationship and her having the thoughts of doubt and mc stop it or had him from the beginning at least. But what we have now is the mc save him and he gets the girl only for the mc to struggle and get rid of him. Plus the mc knows he is a bad guy so why save him to get cucked then get rid of him? And all we will get from the mom is oops you are the one i like and a mc that will just ignore the fact that she picked the other guy. I just dont get why have her jump back to having sex with him and only think of mc after. I am calling it her picking the other guy will (1-) be ignored and act like she didnt chose someone else (2-) She will say sorry and mc will accept it like a bitch 3- She will get mad at mc for knowing he is bad and Mc will apologize. Dev wanted to stall sex with her so bad he had to derail the story so bad that i cant see a way out with her looking good and a reason why mc should care about or want anything to do with her. The whole plot feels out of place and was not the plan from the start. If this was the start of her path not as bad but this far in has no excuse other to delay progress and that is why it feels so out of place and if the dev feels the need to delay so bad as to add ntr out of nowhere than this game has more problems then just ntr.

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and EJW

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
probably at this point the mother and dickhead should get eaten by sharks so that MC can focus on sister and cousin
Why do you know that they are mother, sister and cousin? I haven't read this anywhere. According to the introduction and the summary, they are all classmates which have graduated from high school together and are going on a boat trip to celebrate their graduation together.

However, I am also wondering why the MC, Rachel and Emily are living together as shown in the flashbacks. IMHO, that doesn't make much sense if they were indeed classmates. Of course, they could be siblings (and classmates at the same time), but then again, where are the parents? IMHO, the flashbacks doesn't make much sense and do not match the overall scenario.

Reactions: MrD812

rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
Why do you know that they are mother, sister and cousin? I haven't read this anywhere. According to the introduction and the summary, they are all classmates which have graduated from high school together and are going on a boat trip to celebrate their graduation together.

However, I am also wondering why the MC, Rachel and Emily are living together as shown in the flashbacks. IMHO, that doesn't make much sense if they were indeed classmates. Of course, they could be siblings (and classmates at the same time), but then again, where are the parents? IMHO, the flashbacks doesn't make much sense and do not match the overall scenario.
uh. there's an incest patch somewhere that makes Rachel your mom, the blonde your cousin, and the other girl your sister.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

As it seems that was the first set UP
Rachel: Mentor / Landlady you rent a room at her house,
the girl is her Daughter / your classmate - Roomate
the Blonde is Rachels neese/ your clasmate
Then they changed the Story for whatever reasons (incest patch apeared) and now you have the chaos
Rachel was dating Steve before the trip

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The game starts to annoy me. Whatever I do, I run into dead ends. Nothing works. I have earned a lot of money (by installing all possible cameras), I have many active opportunities, but they does are completely repetitive and it seems as if I was unable to do anything and the game does not advance.

There are only a very few option to talk to someone, basically those are: a) talking to Alice after I have bought new cigarettes, b) talking to Ann after I have cleaned to pool and/or bought groceries, c) talking to Lisa on 11pm to help her with her homework. Moreover, I can watch a movie with Ann and/or with Alice and give her a foot massage with or without candy, but the story does not go on. I can simply repeat the same event in the next week.

I have re-read the tips for the opportunities over and over again. But none of the tips seem to work. I also found but either the walkthrough is wrong/outdated or my game is completely buggy.

For example, the walktrough says that I should try to peep at Alice when she is blogging. However, whenever Alice is in her room and works on her blog, I can either go to her room and have a short conversation with her (what's up? --> nothing) or peep at her with the hidden camera, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Another example is the "Mentor" opportunity. The in-game tip says, that I should first learn something myself. The walkthrough says that I should ask aunt Kira about kissing in the morning at the yard. These both hints seem to match. However, whenever I go to the yard in the morning at the same time when aunt Kira is in the yard, too, I only see a static image and the only option is to pass time. There is no option to start a conversation.

What am I missing?!

I re-started to game for the third time and never proceed. Is someone willing to help me, take my saved game and tell me what I am doing wrong?
What was all of that about??????????? Not even the same game... Are you lost???????

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The game starts to annoy me. Whatever I do, I run into dead ends. Nothing works. I have earned a lot of money (by installing all possible cameras), I have many active opportunities, but they does are completely repetitive and it seems as if I was unable to do anything and the game does not advance.

There are only a very few option to talk to someone, basically those are: a) talking to Alice after I have bought new cigarettes, b) talking to Ann after I have cleaned to pool and/or bought groceries, c) talking to Lisa on 11pm to help her with her homework. Moreover, I can watch a movie with Ann and/or with Alice and give her a foot massage with or without candy, but the story does not go on. I can simply repeat the same event in the next week.

I have re-read the tips for the opportunities over and over again. But none of the tips seem to work. I also found but either the walkthrough is wrong/outdated or my game is completely buggy.

For example, the walktrough says that I should try to peep at Alice when she is blogging. However, whenever Alice is in her room and works on her blog, I can either go to her room and have a short conversation with her (what's up? --> nothing) or peep at her with the hidden camera, but nothing out of the ordinary happens.

Another example is the "Mentor" opportunity. The in-game tip says, that I should first learn something myself. The walkthrough says that I should ask aunt Kira about kissing in the morning at the yard. These both hints seem to match. However, whenever I go to the yard in the morning at the same time when aunt Kira is in the yard, too, I only see a static image and the only option is to pass time. There is no option to start a conversation.

What am I missing?!

I re-started to game for the third time and never proceed. Is someone willing to help me, take my saved game and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Step 1 : Get Good Sleep
Step 2: Open Your Eyes
Step 3: Check the Thread .This isn't Big Brother

Reactions: Qalx
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes