Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Same thing
After dinner I go to bed, in the morning I go to the pond. There is no one there, I click on the clock - a cousin appears. I click on the clock again - my sister appears. And so every time.
This may sound like a stupid question... Ok it is a stupid question,
When you went to the pond in the early morning did you bathe ?

Bindair

Jul 17, 2017
I got a game-breaking bug.
First my fire went out and even though I have the materials to make another, I click craft and nothing happens. Can't cook Rachel's fancy meal without fire, can't progress story. Sleeping or restarting the game doesn't help.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, when you have a problem, post a save. It's way easier to figure out your problem. Thx.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I slightly improved the page handling in the save/load screen in the Save Name mod:
- You can switch pages 10 by 10 (1 + 2)
- The pages range at the bottom of the screen (4) now reflects the current pages (3)
- You can use the mouse wheel to switch pages

page_handling_orig.png

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
I got a game-breaking bug.
First my fire went out and even though I have the materials to make another, I click craft and nothing happens. Can't cook Rachel's fancy meal without fire, can't progress story. Sleeping or restarting the game doesn't help.

did you try the CampFire Fix ??

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I played for 2 hours until I realized I was getting my time wasted so much.

I must have clicked 1000 times per 1 scene.

Wake up. Click to forest.

Click search. Click Section. Click fruit. Click Stick. Click Section. Repeat 5 times.

Go to area of scene. Click to person to do scene. Click through options. Click choices.

Forced to go eat. Click bag. Click items to eat (10 clicks to eat blueberries) or click auto-eat.

Click some more to search or scene, and if so, repeat those clicks.

Click to sleep.

Do all steps over again only for girl to be like "Not today, tomorrow. Can't have scenes in a row. More clicking!"

So have an empty day of search clicking because you need to click food so you can click food to not die.

Repeat from step 1 to do scene until the scene is interrupted because the thing you click-crafted needs one more thing now to click-through the click-scene so you can click-bait your click-cock or click-clit.

I'm clicking done.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
go to pon in the evening not progresing after poisoning. does anyone have the same problem?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes