its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Well I have time lmao. Currently watchilng all of Doctor WHo, beginning with the first ever episode from 1963. Hyped for the 60th anniversary specials. At least I know that they will be released on time lmao

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So, this game is dead no?

It's sad, the theme and models were nice, although the game was a bit clunky sometimes.

But yeah, I would much rather have an incest survival theme as before than a milk farming theme as we have right now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This may have already been said, but any chance you all think he's just said f it and walked away from the game after the heat he took introducing NTR and the amount of subs he's lost?
Personally that discussion is getting a bit tiresome imo. While I fucking despise NTR and it's army fan base, the hate about it sometimes gets botherline. If the content is completly avoidable, personally I don't see the issue, if not then yes, I would stop supporting that crap as well.

My point is that many times people read in diagonal (not saying it's you btw) and start to complain right away, even if the content is completly avoidable. I understand that genre fanbase can sometimes be pretty jaring, but c'mon.

Anyway the dev release dates were getting longer and longer, and each release had less content the more time it passed, so I just think this sadly predictable. Sadly because I loved the game survival theme.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
So, this game is dead no?

It's sad, the theme and models were nice, although the game was a bit clunky sometimes.

But yeah, I would much rather have an incest survival theme as before than a milk farming theme as we have right now.
Well not officially, the dev just didn't say anything since September 6th. Last thing he said was that he is "looking forward to returning to make content for you again" after he was "sick" for a month after he wanted to release the update.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
0.14 will probably eventually release, but again, the dev has been silent since september 6th, so don't get your hopes up. I wonder if it even releases this year.
He said 0.14 was done, but he'll probably tell us later that it was actually eaten by his dog... So far he's ticked off his computer crash, getting sick... that's about it justify its non-fulfilment

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Personally that discussion is getting a bit tiresome imo. While I fucking despise NTR and it's army fan base, the hate about it sometimes gets botherline. If the content is completly avoidable, personally I don't see the issue, if not then yes, I would stop supporting that crap as well.

My point is that many times people read in diagonal (not saying it's you btw) and start to complain right away, even if the content is completly avoidable. I understand that genre fanbase can sometimes be pretty jaring, but c'mon.

Anyway the dev release dates were getting longer and longer, and each release had less content the more time it passed, so I just think this sadly predictable. Sadly because I loved the game survival theme.
It's unavoidable in this game.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
He said 0.14 was done, but he'll probably tell us later that it was actually eaten by his dog... So far he's ticked off his computer crash, getting sick... that's about it justify its non-fulfilment
I just said what the dev said. I mean I do agree with you

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Pity, i loved the characters and now we might not see the lil sister getting it. If the dev constantly released updates, we might be in a place where the dad is kicked out or fed the dogs already. So basically we would have decent progress by now.
I'm afraid the dev hasn't made too much decent progress lately and you want the game to?

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Brave1
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes