Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Personally that discussion is getting a bit tiresome imo. While I fucking despise NTR and it's army fan base, the hate about it sometimes gets botherline. If the content is completly avoidable, personally I don't see the issue, if not then yes, I would stop supporting that crap as well.

My point is that many times people read in diagonal (not saying it's you btw) and start to complain right away, even if the content is completly avoidable. I understand that genre fanbase can sometimes be pretty jaring, but c'mon.

Anyway the dev release dates were getting longer and longer, and each release had less content the more time it passed, so I just think this sadly predictable. Sadly because I loved the game survival theme.
It's unavoidable in this game.
I played this since the first release and enjoyed it. Then the dev throws the dad into the mix just as things were about to get good and cucks the MC, then the dev vanishes. What a dick move. This is why I don't support many games lol. Happens all the time.
The NTR or at least NTR-ish stuff came out of the blue for most of us. Yes, the mother had been in a relationship with that guy before. But that was in the past. We thought he was long gone. Then apparently he shows up and bangs the mom right away, with no way to avoid it. I heard about it ahead of time, so just didn't play the update, since that was the only way to avoid.

I don't mind if a game has avoidable NTR content. It can have pretty much whatever controversial content it wants, as long as it's avoidable. If the game is outright an NTR game, that rule doesn't apply of course. But this game was never billed as an NTR game. In fact, it seemed fairly safe from NTR given the circumstances. Now, if the boyfriend/father/whatever had been introduced, and he's fighting you for the girls, I'm fine if him getting them is the penalty for you failing, as long as it's not an impossible task. There's something to be said for the thrill of "I need to save her from that predatory asshole because I'm the only predatory asshole allowed to touch her." I would view the other guy getting the girl as a "bad ending" whether the game actually ended or not, and then go back to a previous save and try harder so it never happens.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
I played this since the first release and enjoyed it. Then the dev throws the dad into the mix just as things were about to get good and cucks the MC, then the dev vanishes. What a dick move. This is why I don't support many games lol. Happens all the time.
Yeah what a dick move from dev this move are the worst of all time in avn history
grab money , pissed people off and runaway.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The NTR or at least NTR-ish stuff came out of the blue for most of us. Yes, the mother had been in a relationship with that guy before. But that was in the past. We thought he was long gone. Then apparently he shows up and bangs the mom right away, with no way to avoid it. I heard about it ahead of time, so just didn't play the update, since that was the only way to avoid.

I don't mind if a game has avoidable NTR content. It can have pretty much whatever controversial content it wants, as long as it's avoidable. If the game is outright an NTR game, that rule doesn't apply of course. But this game was never billed as an NTR game. In fact, it seemed fairly safe from NTR given the circumstances. Now, if the boyfriend/father/whatever had been introduced, and he's fighting you for the girls, I'm fine if him getting them is the penalty for you failing, as long as it's not an impossible task. There's something to be said for the thrill of "I need to save her from that predatory asshole because I'm the only predatory asshole allowed to touch her." I would view the other guy getting the girl as a "bad ending" whether the game actually ended or not, and then go back to a previous save and try harder so it never happens.
at this point discussions like this became irrelevant Dick could have sex even with the panther but if there is no update it's useless

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018

It's mindboggling the dev decided to go in this direction.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes