bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I hope there are only a few people left paying him. And this should hopefully teach him a lesson. Maybe he just abondones the game altogether and works a "real" job
OMG, that is impossible, there will be tons of his die hard supporters that still continue to pay him today. He winning big time. You can't change the minds of these fanatics. They will defend even right now. I just simply laugh at their sad life. Lack of common sense is real. You know like Paris syndrome.

Reactions: yrban7477

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
OMG, that is impossible, there will be tons of his die hard supporters that still continue to pay him today. He winning big time. You can't change the minds of these fanatics. They will defend even right now. I just simply laugh at their sad life. Lack of common sense is real. You know like Paris syndrome.
You're just imagining people defending the creator and getting mad at them lmao. Look at the comments on the Patreon, literally no one is defending him. They're all calling him a scammer and complaining (rightfully so). Stop pretending things are happening when they are not.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
You're just imagining people defending the creator and getting mad at them lmao. Look at the comments on the Patreon, literally no one is defending him. They're all calling him a scammer and complaining (rightfully so). Stop pretending things are happening when they are not.
You have the statistics? If no keep quiet lmao. I have seen too many simps already to know that there are 10s if not 100s still paying this guy right now. Only the ones with half the common sense pulled out and complained.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
not bad start so far a bit long stretched due the missed trys (figs crackin at peeping,she wants food when offer massage,more ways to push arousment other then fish meal ...)
any option to get the stepdad out of the picture before he rails Mom hes a cheater goddamn (maybe a snake or let him search for boars in the cave) and i dont like my LI have intercourse with other guys...with gals( strapon maybe BUT NO OTHER GUYS...) NTR vibes i know she is his spouse but really...Dont Like it that he is there
goes for all other Guys too Captain whatever

when do we get some action with the native girl our Friday ???

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
not bad start so far a bit long stretched due the missed trys (figs crackin at peeping,she wants food when offer massage,more ways to push arousment other then fish meal ...)
any option to get the stepdad out of the picture before he rails Mom hes a cheater goddamn (maybe a snake or let him search for boars in the cave) and i dont like my LI have intercourse with other guys...with gals( strapon maybe BUT NO OTHER GUYS...) NTR vibes i know she is his spouse but really...Dont Like it that he is there
goes for all other Guys too Captain whatever

when do we get some action with the native girl our Friday ???
Devs got stranded and disappear like 4 month (and many excuse to postpone the new update before that)
and the ntr and steve things is what he leaving us with and I really feel and agree with you.

The NTR things is what he decided to added later not from the beginning so he losing a lot of support then though.

Last edited:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Statistics? Look at the Patreon comments you NPC
Do you have an IQ less than 100? Have you ever seen a successful game with 3000 patreons have 3000 comments? I doubt it even has 500 comments on a abandoned announcement post. Having a only 10 comments in latest post and you say this is statistics lmao. Hope an example can make your few brain cells understand. Lets say Dev had 1000 patreons. Because of these 10 comments we assume 700 "normal people" left over the course of several months. But there will still be these diehardcore people who continue to play as they think he will release it one day, and that it is ok for him not to work or communicate. 30% is big number. As for why they are silent and not defending is because they are emotionally destroyed right and waiting for the dev to hopefully release one day so that they can come out and defend foolishly, similarly like how you do

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Do you have an IQ less than 100? Have you ever seen a successful game with 3000 patreons have 3000 comments? I doubt it even has 500 comments on a abandoned announcement post. Having a only 10 comments in latest post and you say this is statistics lmao. Hope an example can make your few brain cells understand. Lets say Dev had 1000 patreons. Because of these 10 comments we assume 700 "normal people" left over the course of several months. But there will still be these diehardcore people who continue to play as they think he will release it one day, and that it is ok for him not to work or communicate. 30% is big number. As for why they are silent and not defending is because they are emotionally destroyed right and waiting for the dev to hopefully release one day so that they can come out and defend foolishly, similarly like how you do
There will also be some people who just straight up forgot this existed and forgot to cancel their subscription

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Well...shit! Another game goes down the gutter.

The fact that he posted empty (of content) download links of the new version is the best business move I have ever seen. The guy knows how to make a buck by literally selling thin air. It also shows how much he respects those that support him. And as for the reasons displayed by him on not delivering what was promised smell bs from 100 miles.

I think it's time to move on....

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
There will also be some people who just straight up forgot this existed and forgot to cancel their subscription
There is an option to pay for one entire year, maybe they just forgot but in December the payments would end

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes