MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Well...shit! Another game goes down the gutter.

The fact that he posted empty (of content) download links of the new version is the best business move I have ever seen. The guy knows how to make a buck by literally selling thin air. It also shows how much he respects those that support him. And as for the reasons displayed by him on not delivering what was promised smell bs from 100 miles.

I think it's time to move on....

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
There will also be some people who just straight up forgot this existed and forgot to cancel their subscription
There is an option to pay for one entire year, maybe they just forgot but in December the payments would end

lole83

Feb 3, 2018
Abandoned? That would be a shame. This game is like a gust of fresh breeze amidst all the "my school life shits"

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Abandoned? That would be a shame. This game is like a gust of fresh breeze amidst all the "my school life shits"
The last game update was in march, the last time we heard from the dev was almost 3 months ago.
So as fasr as I know, it is not officially abandoned per site rules (because the dev has been active since the release of the last update). It will be marked as abandoned when it has been 18 months since the last update whilöe the dev is still active on other platforms. if not, it is 3 months. So I guess this game can be marked abandoned in 8 days if I am not mistaken

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Can't the dev sell his game to another dev? It's a huge pity since the concept and story of the game is so good. We were getting the story path of the native woman and soon we would have gotten Steve out of the picture. Man adding NTR Steve into the game literally destroyed this game for good. I guess I never get to see little Emily getting hard fucked at all. Love me some juicy sister sex
I totally agree, but when the dev isn't active anywhere, doesn#t respond to cemments etc. the chance of him willing to sell this game is near 0. It would definetely be cool though, don't get me wrong, but the chances of it happening are very slim.
I am not that familiar with game devolopement, but couldn't someone just download the game and make a "mod" which basically finishes the game?

Reactions: Tidalwave

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
I totally agree, but when the dev isn't active anywhere, doesn#t respond to cemments etc. the chance of him willing to sell this game is near 0. It would definetely be cool though, don't get me wrong, but the chances of it happening are very slim.
I am not that familiar with game devolopement, but couldn't someone just download the game and make a "mod" which basically finishes the game?
Sure .. here is the end :

1701257352526.png

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
The Game has been abondoned!

It has been 3 months since we last heard from the dev on any social media and / or patreon, and roughly 9 months since the last update was released. If I am not mistaken, the game can now officially be declardeclared abondoned (either 18 months since the last update with the developer being active on other platforms or 3 months after the last update and without any signs of life).

I think you can now all let go of this game, because I don't think there'll be an update ever again

Edit: If I am wrong with the rules on when a game counts as abondoned, please correct me

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes