• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
will ok i just think he has probles with his PC all the time.... but time will come in 2025 or 2026
I seriously doubt it is "problems" with his PC. I think the dev either lost passion and just suddenly stopped working on it, his excuse of being sick is true and he is very sick, or he wants to scam people

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I seriously doubt it is "problems" with his PC. I think the dev either lost passion and just suddenly stopped working on it, his excuse of being sick is true and he is very sick, or he wants to scam people
scam for what? if he did that he would promised some updates from time to time ... probably some bad happened to him, disease, bad fortune etc.

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
Dev didn't get sick or run into any misfortune that is preventing him from updating this game. Look back at what happened after he added male character. That's when he started having 'problems.' He either purposefully tried to tank the game because he was tired of it, or he was overwhelmed with the negative feedback and decided to quit...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Dev didn't get sick or run into any misfortune that is preventing him from updating this game. Look back at what happened after he added male character. That's when he started having 'problems.' He either purposefully tried to tank the game because he was tired of it, or he was overwhelmed with the negative feedback and decided to quit...
That your own idea! The ”male characters” are planned almost from the start, to add some conflict in the story. Probable at some moment he would dissapear, maybe that panther/leopard was placed for that very role...There are also dick biting snakes, there are many methods to make him disappear...

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
Either way it doesn't matter. If the dev would just say "I am no longer developing this game", I'd be fine with it. Idc, he should just say something so no more people pay for his patreon

homeisolator

May 7, 2020
I really enjoyed playing this game but the script/dialogue text is very odd, appears to have been written in Spanish or another language and translated using a bad translation software. I am free to edit the (b.rpa.txt) files to update the dialogue. Its very clunky, as a multi published author I would be happy to help not just this game but all games to make them not only playable but also in some way more believable. Many games make it impossible to edit these files, but it makes them for the most part unplayable.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
I really enjoyed playing this game but the script/dialogue text is very odd, appears to have been written in Spanish or another language and translated using a bad translation software. I am free to edit the (b.rpa.txt) files to update the dialogue. Its very clunky, as a multi published author I would be happy to help not just this game but all games to make them not only playable but also in some way more believable. Many games make it impossible to edit these files, but it makes them for the most part unplayable.
2 things:

1: This is not the official forum for this game. You cannot contact the dev here. They are only "active" on their patreon.

2: Nobody heard from the dev for more than 4 months now, so even if you would contact them, you would probably not get any answer at all.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is ntr avoidable now? Couldn't they find a way to make a route to make it avoidable? Ill play when its avoidable

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/shadows-of-desire-v0-3b-shamantr.171123/
help him

heminboy

Dec 19, 2020
This game is my favorite game after man of the house and the tyrant, but it's a pity that it hasn't been updated for almost a year. It's really a pity.

its_me_lol

Jul 31, 2021
It has now been 5 months since we last heard from the dev.

I don't think this game is going to get another update ever

Edit: Also, there are some people still paying for his Patreon, evident by the amount of likes the last post receives still growing. They should all cancel their subscribtion

Reactions: yrban7477 and EJW
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes